-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Finally rejoined the gym last night (I was waiting for the "no joining fee" offer), so it's back to the treadmill for me and the good lady
-
These pages, whilst American make for interesting and scary reading ... Why You Should Stop Drinking Diet Soda - Health.com What Happens in Your Body When You Eat Too Much Sugar? The Diet Myth That Is Destroying the Health of the World
-
My partner has just bought "Get Control Of Sugar" by Paul McKenna, it comes with a CD too. She says it changes the way you look at sugary foods and helps condition your mind to not want them (not hypnosis). By all accounts it's an excellent book. (It's currently £8 at Morrisons).
-
I like these ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00IRD6PMY/ref=s9_acsd_simh_hd_bw_bT8Ylr_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=0FF780FP8AEQSDSBA834&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=fe7f7078-89f5-50d9-9d71-eae660acf5cb&pf_rd_i=430554031
-
1 Net Mgr. 1 Snr Tech (me). 1 F/T Tech. 1 M-Th TTO Tech. 1700 students, 800+ windows workstations, 100+ iPod/iPads, 30+ macs
- 24 replies
-
Got a dodgy text from "Apple" this morning
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
I had an iPhone one a couple of weeks ago. checked my itunes account and all was ok, also never had an email (which I've had before when logged in from a new device) so concluded it was a scam and deleted it. Also had a metropolitan police web page wanting £100 iTunes voucher to be paid before I could use the ipad again (It happened after my partner was searching for "personal statement" for her cv). I couldn't close any of my web pages, I deleted the web data in settings, rebooted it and all was fine after that. -
All images are straight from camera, Image 3 is a zoomed in image.
-
-
I would look at Dorset (Swanage is wonderful), IoW (Shanklin/Sandown) or Somerset (Dunster is just a gorgeous place to be). There's bus/train links to all of these and plenty of public transport when you get there.
-
Crikey, I did a week in July (M-F) at a Parkdean on the IoW for less than £200 and that included the ferry.
-
I can't seem to get the motivation to drag myself out on a cold wet night to run through the car fume infested streets. I think I might have to do the one thing I hate just slightly less than that ... The treadmill !!
-
I can't seem to get the motivation to drag myself out on a cold wet night to run through the car fume infested streets. I think I might have to do the one thing I hate just slightly less than that ... The treadmill !!
-
He was clearly sent with wrath!
-
You're absolutely right. Fixed
-
Watched The Omen last night on SyFy. It's 40 years old but still stands head and shoulders above anything else in terms of horror movies (Which are not really my thing but I enjoyed this trilogy back when it was released).
-
Watched The Omen last night on SyFy. It's 40 years old but still stands head and shoulders above anything else in terms of horror movies (Which are not really my thing but I enjoyed this trilogy back when it was released).
-
Start >> Run >> type PSR This brings up the Problem Steps Recorder, start recording and every time the mouse is clicked it takes a screenshot. Stop recording and it produces a zip file, extract the zip and it has produced a record of what you did to solve a problem etc. jpg files will open full screen when clicked on.
-
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Indeed it is, 17 years now -
Things you haven't said/thought in quite some time...
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
20 Marlboro reds please. -
Just gone back top a bit of James Rollins just for something different.
-
I've set "Titanic: New Evidence" on 4Seven to record. Looks like it might be interesting.
-
Looks good to me
-
Carrie Fisher, Star Wars Actress, Dies Aged 60 - BBC News
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
And a day later her mum, Debbie Reynolds dies. US actress Debbie Reynolds dies grieving for daughter Carrie Fisher - BBC News
