Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. We had the first competition of the season on Tuesday at my camera club. I was quite pleased with these scoring 17 (dog) and 19 (sunset) on a particularly low scoring night.
  2. I can't see the sky from my office
  3. Looks like series 2 is on iPlayer (or at least the first 2 episodes are).
  4. Just caught up with James May, The Reassembler, series 1, fascinating as well as funny. Now to find series 2. For those (like me) not familiar with it, James reassembles three items from their smallest component parts ... a Suffolk Colt petrol lawnmower, a Bakelite telephone and an electric guitar.
  5. Call you local Apple store, they can help set it up for you. Mine got turned down initially but a phone call and a couple of emails later I was all set up.
  6. Came across these two beauties whilst out and about yesterday. If ever I won the lottery, I wouldn't go for a classic car. I'd have one of these.
  7. https://www.facebook.com/InternationalTalkLikeAPirateDay
  8. Just a reminder you land lubbers. Next Tuesday be International Talk Like A Pirate Day hagh haaaaarrrggghhhh International Talk Like A Pirate Day – Sept. 19, every year since 2002
  9. Here's mine. http://bbc.in/2eInEiw I fear it may have been 14 seconds too late to count though.
  10. That's this week's predictions done. I just hope I have a better week this week
  11. Love marmalade, especially the thick peel variety. Lime is rather nice too.
  12. I only watch the away games as I have a season ticket so it's just a day pass every now and then.
  13. I've joined ... VardysArmy I have BT but no sky sports. I bought myself a Now TV box and just pay for a voucher whenever I need it, ok, so you can't record or rewind but to just watch the match it's cheaper than going down to the pub
  14. Despicable Me 3 ... funny but not as good as the other two.
  15. Download the NHS Couch to 5k podcasts, there will be music as well as "Laura" telling you when to run and when to stop, walk etc. There's a different one for each week so you can get your timings right. Couch to 5K - Live Well - NHS Choices
  16. Please can we move any GoT posts to a separate thread, some of us are having to watch it on catch up and don't really want to read spoilers in a non GoT thread. Thank you.
  17. Katherine Jenkins will be taking over that particular role.
  18. Funnily enough, sleeping on the ground was what I often did as a result of having a few beers
  19. School breaks up next Friday, we have a whole heap of jobs to do .. updates, office moves, new AV solution to install and roll out. I've got the second and last weeks in August off which I'm looking forward to.
  20. Without wishing to turn the thread into an IOW travel brochure (but there's nothing wrong with that I don't think) - These are both in Shanklin from our trip last year.
  21. Three from my trip to Wales last week.
  22. Shanklin is stunning. There's a great pub on the beach at the bottom of Shanklin Chine.
  23. You should. I love it over there, There are some great beaches, fantastic scenery and some great attractions to visit, we spent a week there last summer and it's just not long enough. I can almost guarantee that if you do go, you'll want to go back
  24. IOW have always been pricey.
×
×
  • Create New...