Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. If I haven't used/needed it in the last 2 years, I probably won't in the next 2 years either so out it goes. I don't have the room, time or inclination to keep old stuff "just in case"
  2. I've got an E somewhere but it's the only one I've seen.
  3. +1 for Format Factory. It does MP4 to MPG conversion.
  4. Just out of interest, are there any of the yellow (and blue) ones kicking around? mine is looking distinctly the worse for wear and also got dropped down the loo last week (I suppose I could put it in the washing machine).
  5. Mine has arrived too (many thanks). I'd already put a large letter stamp on mine so didn't have any extra to pay
  6. A little more thought here probably wouldn't have gone amiss
  7. Just use the podcasts. The app isn't necessary.
  8. It's still not working for me
  9. Ooops! https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/19/cathay-pacific-spells-its-name-wrong-on-side-of-plane (For some reason it won't let me post a picture)
  10. I saw Alestorm a few years ago at Rock City (supporting Dragonforce).
  11. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3nM2Ul4rLU
  12. It be that time of the year again me hearties
  13. You only need to do that for Win PE drivers.
  14. Have you added the Win7 drivers for the network card into the RMMC? (Not just the PE drivers).
  15. I'm just re-reading The Belgeriad, interestingly I bought books 1,4 + 5 for my Kindle but they have now been discontinued so I've had to get 2 and 3 as secondhand paperbacks
  16. Claimed
  17. This was the joint hottest summer ever. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45399134
  18. Harsh but fair.
  19. Looking at the dust pattern on the windscreen of my car it appears as though we may have had a shower during the night, all other evidence is non existent.
  20. He combines several spaces.
  21. Our office is permanently 28+ regardless.
  22. I just challenged my OH to recall when we last had rain in Bedford (apart from the 20 minutes on Friday). Neither of us could remember. The only day I can pinpoint was the 12th of May, that's because we were at a steam rally in Stotfold and it rained in the afternoon. Apart from that neither of us can recall when it last rained. (Mind you, that might be more to do with my age than anything else lol)
  23. We had about 20 minutes of downpour on Friday night. There was absolutely no evidence of it on Saturday morning.
  24. Enjoyed watching the recent Paul Whitehouse + Bob Mortimer Gone Fishing series, some great banter between the two and really funny. (Just need to watch the one from this week)...
  25. I was trying this morning to pinpoint the last time I remember it raining and I couldn't
×
×
  • Create New...