Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. That reminds me. I must clean the light in our oven.
  2. I was given a picture of the insides of a server and asked to identify parts ... idrac, raid controllers etc etc. Also given a laptop with a spreadsheet with column of year numbers and a column of full names, asked to split off first and last names into two columns and then build an email address with yr-1st [email protected] (some of the full names contained 3 or four names so want just a simple split between two names). Then asked things like advantages + disadvantages of ssd. Given a dozen lines of code and asked to say what it was doing and what the answer would be,Identify some common acronyms and what they do ... DNS, RAID etc etc
  3. A few from my trip to the Cotswold Wildlife Park on Saturday.
  4. this amused me when I came across it on Facebook this morning ...
  5. Loving it! I can drive home without having to use my lights.
  6. HP is recalling thousands of notebooks amid fears that the battery could be a fire hazard. https://www.which.co.uk/news/2019/03/hp-recalls-more-laptops-affected-by-battery-fire-risk/
      • 1
      • Thanks
  7. It works on my iPhone. You have to use the front facing camera.
×
×
  • Create New...