Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. You just need to spruce yourself up a bit.
  2. His nurse has been struck off https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-47540621
  3. Crashes my Windows Explorer
  4. Yep, enjoy a Doom Bar myself. Also like a nice pint of Abbot. A bottle of Trooper goes down nicely with a plate of fish and chips
  5. As part of a local camera club, many of our members swear by DS Colour Labs. I have used them on a couple of occasions for just ordinary prints (large ones) and they are superb, their turn-round time is superb ... last time I uploaded something to them at lunchtime and the print arrived the following morning. Have a look .... https://dscolourlabs.co.uk/
  6. We have issues like this and it tends to be when the cable from the wall to the projector is more than 10m. My understanding is that HDMI doesn't like sending its signal more than 10m down the cable.
  7. Watching tv is bad for the planet don't you know. We're all going to die
  8. I would say GIMP for Photoshop and MS Expression Web for Dreamweaver. I don't know about the other three as we don't use them.
  9. This just illustrates what a gent he was.
  10. You'll be fine. Just trust in the program. Don't think about it being 20 minutes just concentrate on running, ignore the time. You'll be surprised how easily you get through it.
  11. Our site manager asked us about them after an enquiry from them for the summer. This was our response ...
  12. Nope, not for me. I won't do it on work's time ... that's not what I'm paid for. Having spent all day at work looking at equipment, the last thing I want to be doing when I get home is looking at more.
×
×
  • Create New...