-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Click on one of the images and it says on the Flickr page what the camera is.
-
Bedford Camera Club is holding its annual exhibition On November the 18th and 19th at the Harpur Centre in Bedford. Open from 10:00am to 4:00pm, admission is FREE.
-
Lots of great tv shows listed in this thread but interestingly, not a single one of you lists any of the soaps as a guilty pleasure when I'm sure that some of you must (secretly) watch at least one
-
Both my partner and I have been laid up with colds/babysitting grandkids/sinusitis for the last couple of weeks so hoping to hit the pavement again tonight. Looks like we've seen the last of the runs in the park now that it's getting dark so early
-
[website] How Will The Premier League Shape Up?
HarryMonkey replied to CAM's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
http://bbc.in/2cT19aH -
[website] How Will The Premier League Shape Up?
HarryMonkey replied to CAM's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
I haven't got as far as predictions yet but I can't see us winning it again this year -
Went out with er indoors last night. we've been just doing 30 minute sessions, decided to up the ante and pushed her a bit harder, result .. her first run of 4k (35 mins). Hope fully she'll be ready to do a parkrun in a few weeks.
-
Just as long as the Vicar of Dibley doesn't turn up ... https://vimeo.com/161442676
-
-
Nice one. My OH made the same decision and I have done it along with her. She's just finished week 9 so I am really proud of her (And myself for having done it twice now)
-
It's World Photo day today A Worldwide Photography Celebration - World Photo Day 2016, August 19
-
Do it !! I'm going through it for the second time ... my partner decided she wanted to do it so I said I'd do it with her, just about to finish week 6 on Wednesday, she's absolutely loving it. Local running clubs quite often have C25K groups so you can do it as part of a group.
-
If it's hurting, stop! You could end up doing more damage. Talk to your GP. Are you wearing proper running shoes or just a pair of trainers? This can make a huge difference. ... Get some proper running shoes. What sort of distances are you doing? If you've just started then you will need to start slowly and build up gradually.
-
Well, my other half has now completed week 5, the final run of which is a whole 20 minutes non stop. Whilst she was shattered afterwards, she enjoyed every minute and is looking forward to the rest of the program.
-
Today is national 4pm finish day so make sure you're finished and gone by 4 o clock. I certainly will. Wings @ Work - Mywings - Red Bull
-
I did my first 5k in nearly a year last Tuesday !!! Probably not teh best evening to do it but nonetheless. I did a 37:05 which i thought was ok given the temperature and the fact I hadn't done one since August last year. Still going out with the Mrs on her C25K runs and she's just started week 4 and really loving it so I'm pleased with that.
-
Sorry but you were taught wrongly, it's Portable Appliance Testing. Nothing to do with the tester, everything to do with the device. UK PAT Testing and Portable Appliance Testing information directory
-
Why are they not portable. When I was trained we were told that if it has a three pin plug it's portable and therefore needs testing.
-
Well, er indoors went and got her running shoes last night so it's week one run one of the C25K for her tonight, with me tagging along for support.
-
Just read the first trilogy of the Shannara stories and have just started on the second trilogy. All this whilst I wait for the next Game of Thrones book.
-
-
Nice
