Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. Took this at the weekend whilst out and about in the park.
  2. Which appears to be the same as the first one and still doesn't work!
  3. You're right. I've worked with RM networks for 20 years now and find they have suited each of my schools perfectly.
  4. Don't worry, it wont take long for someone to come along and tell you its your own fault for going with RM in the first place
  5. My partner is talking about getting some running shoes and starting the C25K program. I've said I'll start it again and run with her so that she doesn't have to do it on her own.
  6. Whilst we're on the subject of talking to your phone, it seems that Siri is a bit of a lifesaver in one household ... Apple's Siri calls ambulance for baby - BBC News
  7. I use Navmii on my phone, mainly because it's free but also because it's reliable and gets updated regularly. I must admit I haven't used the google alternative, is it up to date on speed cameras?
  8. Yes, it's free for hotel guests. I've stayed at the Premier Inn a few times and they give you a permit to put on your dashboard. Get off at Jcn 22 and come down the A50 otherwise you'll get snarled up in the Leicester traffic.
  9. If I remember correctly, the car park for the Heathley Park is a pay and display. The food is ok (I guess), the beer is not so good as it's all served extra cold which kind of kills what little bit of flavour there ever was. This is just my experience from my last couple of visits there, it may have changed recently.
  10. I saw that but on the bottom of the application form it says to now complete the person spec form. The support staff guidance document also makes reference to completing this form. The person spec from the website has nothing to complete. It looks as though the application form only has half of what is required.
  11. The personal spec form appears to be missing from the website.
  12. This, although we have a D drive partitioned onto the laptop where work is saved to rather than a USB drive.
  13. Why do you need network connectivity?
  14. That's tantamount to telling you to go into Waterstones and steal a book. Don't worry, if you get caught, we'll tell the authorities that we told you to do it. Besides, stealing intellectual property is all fine and dandy because we are a school, even if it says explicitly that we do not permit our work to be copied.
  15. Congratulations on completing your Cto5K programme. Whilst you might not think of yourself as a runner, but neither are you on the couch. Well done.
  16. No-one in but me in the office today
  17. Woe betide any of the corporates that show any form of allegiance ... FA Cup final 2016: Club colours ban by Wembley will only spoil the party when Man Utd tackle Crystal Palace Looking forward to us playing the winners in August
  18. So the argument shifts to not what they do but the media they choose to use.
  19. So should the BBC stop doing travel bulletins on its radio programs simply because commercial radio does it (albeit not as well)?
  20. There's a petition if anyone would care to sign it .. https://www.change.org/p/bbc-save-the-bbc-s-recipe-archive
  21. Maybe they should take down their news pages as well then. Whilst they're at it, take the sport off too as that must cost a few bob.
  22. I'm sure that once it's been parked for longer than the time limit, a low loader will come along and tow it away
  23. That's weird, it was the right way up when I posted it !
  24. Currently 27 in the office, got the fan on to help cool it down a bit. Weekend weather was mixed, got soaked in Leicester on Saturday, but had a stunning day yesterday ... this was a pic I took in my car when I got to the park yesterday lunchtime ...
  25. Looks like tomorrow is going to be a bumper party, free Walkers Salt + Victory crisps for everyone as well as free Singha beer, a free pizza and a performance by Andrea Bocelli pre match. It's going to be an emotional occasion
×
×
  • Create New...