Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just listen to my music, cant stand the talking on the radio.

 

I used to listen to radio 1 or the Kent one which i think is called Heart or something similar but they just bored me.

Posted

I used to listen to Panet Rock a lot but the inane chatter & the bloody adverts finally killed my enthusiasm.

 

So I just put my mp3s on random play now.

Posted
Cnet, TechnoBuffalo, Wired (I did used to really enjoy runaway thought but since Ray William John and Anna split that's stopped), podcasts normally when driving to work. I very rarely listen to the radio otherwise it's my music and my favourite genre is Country. I don't understand how people can wake up in the morning still half asleep and listen to Radio 1's or Free Radio's music at 7am in the morning, I don't particularly like to hear that early how your anaconda don't want none unless you.... you get the point :)
Posted
Radio 6. Much better playlist & variety than anything else - even Kerrang gets a bit repetitive (though I do still miss the Rock 'n' Roll years from days past, was always a great hour of nattering in the office trying to guess).
Posted
Radio 4. I learn so much from the various factual programmes. Must admit I don't bother with it much in the afternoons after The Archers, but will listen again while making dinner to whatever is in the 6.30pm comedy slot.
Posted
Have yet to find a radio station that goes anywhere near my music tastes, so it's a randomized SD card full of music for me. Traffic reports from one of the local stations pop up when they happen. Occasionally get a different station where the report appears to be read by a chimp who then "forgets" to switch off the "traffic" signal so I have to suffer some insult to my ears until he does.
Posted

Radio 2 to and from work - Chris Evans & Simon Mayo are brilliant!

 

Spotify playlists and such in the office all day long

 

And Planet rock on the DAB when I'm at home(unless there's cricket on in which case it's test match special on R4 Long Wave).

Posted

Radio 3 or Classic FM in the car.

 

Ministry of Sound Radio in the office.

 

What can I say, I have a wide taste in music.

 

(also bbc radio player doesn't work smoothly on our connection)

Posted

Capital London... only in the car.

In school I have Radio Students, I get to listed to live student chat from the nearby ICT rooms

Posted
I rarely get chance to listen to the radio on in the car, as it's always that damned Frozen CD on...

For god sake @sippo 'Let It GO!' Instead if you like "we could always build a snowman?" or if that's not to your tastes "we could always finish each others sandwiches"

Sorry really couldn't resist! :)

 

​Trust me Frozen stuff gets sung so much here by the kids not a day goes by that I still don't have the annoying lyrics stuck in my head.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...