Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
Re "Frozen" etc.

 

Driver's choice. If you argue, you walk.

 

Can't really make the kids walk... one is 4 the other 1.

 

Tempting as it is though...

 

(that's a joke before anyone gets on their high horse.)

Posted

Radio 4, JackFM, Radio 2, ClassicFM, Radio 3

At home I tend to listen to a performance of whichever bit of music I am rehearsing

Posted

Radio 4, Radio 4 followed by more Radio 4. Unless there's a play or some navel-gazing arts program (or anything featuring John Shuttleworth) on in which case it's Classic FM or Radio 3.

 

I have become my Dad.

Posted
Used to listen to XFM but got sick of the rubbish reception and John Holmes in the morning was the final nail in the coffin. Absolute Radio listener now with local talent Christian O'Connell as a bonus each morning. :)
Posted
BBC Radio 4, Radio 2, Radio 3, 6 Music, WCPE, Classic FM, JazzFM, very occasionally local Heart FM station or Absolute. Else music collection. Depends on time of day and mood.
Posted

Radio 2 for Majority here, like Ken Bruce and popmaster in the morning for our breaktimes here and Jeremy Vine for lunch :)

 

Prefer Radio2/4 type talk radio shows

Posted
Radio 2 in the mornings and my own music collection in the evenings. Steve Wright gets right on my pecks, just hearing his voice for a second makes me want to punch the radio
Posted

Radio 4 for my alarm and on the way to work for the Today Programme.

 

When out during the day - Planet Rock, as I'm in the West Midlands it is broadcast on FM

 

Going home - Either CD or Planet Rock. I do put Radio 4 on for Last Word on a Friday.

 

No music in the office unless on headphones. Myself and my techie like different things, and Radio 1 is no longer a compromise station!

Posted
I used to listen to Panet Rock a lot but the inane chatter & the bloody adverts finally killed my enthusiasm.

 

So I just put my mp3s on random play now.

 

One Man and his Prog is still a good show with less inane chatter. Same with Nights with Alice Cooper.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Mostly Radio 3, but the occasional Radio 4 show too. I used to have R4 on a lot, but I'm finding that the older I get, the less I'm able to handle the perpetually depressing news stories.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...