-
Posts
433 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by tech-man
-
We had not got that set as the script seemed to be doing it, all be it, intermittently. I'll set this and see how it runs. It seems the script is somehow crashing before it gets to the registry settings / the .net wallpaper refresh section. It seems to consistently create the jpg though.
-
Hello We've taken a few scripts and tried to make them fit our needs, basically a BGInfo alternative. However the script seems to be intermittent, it always seems to create the end result image but the script seems to fail to set the registry keys / apply the created wallpaper to the user. I would be grateful if someone with vastly more Powershell knowledge than me could have a look to see if we are doing this in the best ways etc. Thanks SetWallpaper.ps1
-
We’ve a shutdown Powershell script which deals with profiles and cleans them out.
-
Great... great and great
- 15 replies
-
- install
- microsoft store
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Anyone resolve this?
-
Hello Is anyone aware of any alternatives to TextHelp EquatIO (with same or similar functionality) which do not require an internet connection to function? Thanks
-
I think you need to ask them for it.... I don't think it would be wise for me to share it in case it causes anymore issues.
-
Speed and unresponsive console.
-
I would have to agree that we have faced issues. I have worked a lot with AB and we are running 9.2 with a hotfix and I have to say it is the best v9 yet. It is working well for us. Console build is 12738.
-
Inspector 🤨
-
Issue with ParentPay SIMS Upload Client following Migration
tech-man replied to Bondi's topic in MIS Systems
It’s either using the simsconnect.ini or in the missync app itself in options you can specify the sims server. -
What licences are required for MFA?
-
Nationwide Trust-E Cashless Catering Install
tech-man replied to jj99's topic in How do you do....it?
That looks correct! -
+1 for PeaSoup. Very good service for VEEAM CC
-
We use CommsGroup for our Avaya support, they are excellent - Alan’s my contact.
-
SIMS Activities module?
-
I saw this today, logged in with a different O365 admin and it worked
-
Comment.
-
Does anyone have any example config files for 2019?
- 13 replies
-
- office 2019
- office 365
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Not entirely free but PRTG. They have a free limited version.
-
LiveRegister have a biometric password reset which works really well
-
Filtering alternatives to Smoothwall
tech-man replied to robbie-w's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
We use mcafee web gateway -
I couldn’t wait to ditch Backup Exec 6 years ago, it was a pain in the .... went VEEAM and never looked back, brilliant product.
- 3 replies
-
- 2012
- backupexec
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
