Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

tech-man

Members
  • Posts

    433
  • Joined

Everything posted by tech-man

  1. Hello Not sure where is best to post this. Does anyone have a IT Manager with responsibility for Reprographics line management they would be willing to share? Please PM me. Thanks
  2. Such a same, they will be missed.
  3. Got fed up of the countless issues with these guys. Never again hahaha
  4. Our NRS uses ParentPay MISSync app from PP website then on NRS Server their is a sync app which pulls from PP to NRS dB. You should be able to resolve this yourself in 10min max.
  5. Done via parent pay missync app?
  6. Resolved this- was a FW issue presenting the wrong IP to MS
  7. Hello Has anyone got SSO setup with OWA 2016 on prem? How can I do this? Thanks
  8. Errrrm I think it’s called named pipe in configuration. Have you enabled it?
  9. Has anyone come across the issue detailed below and managed to resolve it? I am struggling. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/3212877/550-5-7-64-tenantattribution-relay-access-denied-smtp-error-when-sendi
  10. Has anyone done a in-place upgrade to server 2012/2016 from 2008 R2? Any issues?
  11. +1 Epson. We’ve standardised to them. Access to ASM portal for self service warranty. Brilliant.
  12. LiveRegister has a system.
  13. We use Mcafee Web Gateway
  14. I wonder how confident they are the V4 script will identify all issues... I believe our Data Manager has done some exports / lookups / comparisons and identified an issue not flagged by the script.
  15. Separate file / patch with the same result I believe.
  16. !!!! Think this might be an old version V4 of this has been released - the SQL file is named "CTFContactAddressDiagnoseScript_V4"......
  17. Mentioned on here... Capita SIMS My Account with links.
  18. Ohhhhh great... Can anyone elaborate on exactly what the issue is? How long has this been an issue?
  19. Dumb question of the day- what would you use to sync it? [emoji85]
  20. Matt - we had the same issue with SCC. We now have a enforced TLS link between us and them. PM me and I can put you in contact with the person you need to speak to.
  21. Seems a little sketchy/odd......
  22. We use it - I have to say it is a good product....
  23. Netsh proxy - may have an effect
  24. Errrrrm do you have a system proxy defined? Restarted solus Services?
  25. Wonder if it will be resolved in the next updates?
×
×
  • Create New...