Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

tech-man

Members
  • Posts

    433
  • Joined

Everything posted by tech-man

  1. Take up playing games!!!
  2. Hello Does anyone have a SQL Maintenance Plan setup for SIMS & FMS Databases? If so, can you share options/details you have set? The SIMS document seems to be out of date and doesn't show all the screens. TIA
  3. We use PeaSoup, they are great.
  4. After lots of messing around, we decided to use this…. http://www.printermapper.com
  5. I have had this once. Restarting the Salto service on my machine resolved the issue.
  6. Civica (NRS) sent me an email last week something about their system will be supplied to work on your own hardware.
  7. Hello We have Exchange 2016 in Hybrid and my mailbox is in O365, we have MailTipsExternalRecipientsTipsEnabled enabled - when internal Exchange 2016 users send me email it reports that I am outside the organisation. Does anyone know of a way to fix this? Thanks in advance.
  8. Has anyone deployed this yet with the patch to resolve the issue? If so, is it all OK?
  9. Thought as much, what distro of Linux would people suggest?
  10. With the hardened repository feature in V11. Stupid question, but I will ask it - if you backup to a Synology / QNAP NAS can you implement this feature?
  11. It’s a 1070 but I suspect it’s a component issue. Do you know any places from experience you could suggest?
  12. Hopping on this thread (asking for a friend) Does anyone know where you might get a graphics card repaired? (Component level)
  13. They seem to install but not reboot or install at shutdown at end of the day.
  14. Hello I am currently upgrading from 1809 to 20H2 via WUS / Feature Updates. I am struggling to get the updates to install automatically and reboot computers. The update works if I manually check and reboot but I would like this to be automatic. Does anyone have any ideas why this might be? Can you share with me the GPO MS Update settings you are using? Cheers!
  15. Is it deploying MSI software?
  16. We use ESET Secure Authentication. Setup and running very quickly.
  17. Done this. Works via Edge or IE but the Apps don’t work
  18. Does anyone else have any ideas on this? Even OneDrive app won’t sign in automatically - I’ve the GPO set for it to.
  19. Yer, because it works if I visit the “test” pages mentioned. Something that should be simple is so frustrating!!
  20. Wonder what I am doing wrong - if the user goes to https://myapps.microsoft.com/DOMAIN.onmicrosoft.com it logs then straight in. Teams does not automatically sign them in either. They are presented with their email address in the sign-in screen.
  21. Yep - i've set that value in the config and via GPO. I've installed the 32 bit version.... surely 64bit wont make a difference?!?! This is rather frustrating!!
  22. OK, so I have upgraded a machine to 365 Apps. When a user logs in and opens Word it prompts them to "Sign in to set up Office". How can I automate this bit and automatically sign them in?
  23. Thanks for this. Where do I download this from? How is it licensed etc?
  24. Hello, Firstly, I am not 100% sure of the expected behavior... but... Is it possible to make Office 2019 (Word/Excel etc) automatically sign in to OneDrive, so when the user opens Word it is automatically signed in and they can access their files online? If so, what settings do I need to configure? I have SSO configured & working. It's starting to drive me crackers. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...