-
Posts
778 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Disaster
-
I did a couple of simple things with it on my old phone like auto launch youtube and media player when headphones are plugged in. I think it's one of those apps that if you put the time in, you can do some hella cool stuff with it (I'm just crap at programming but I might give it another go on my new phone if I get time)!
-
-
Why is my server showing up as an Android device?
Disaster replied to Disaster's topic in General Chat
Cheers for the response. I've checked our wireless management and nothing is showing up with that IP or MAC... -
Hi peeps! Weird one happening here; I have a server (2003) which homes our room booking software (on IIS) that has been having problems recently. I have had reports that the room bookings weren't available so I checked the server which informed my I had an IP conflict. This is odd as the server has an allocated IP address which is reserved in DHCP (server 2008 r2). I decided to try and figure out what was going on and noticed the following: doing an nslookup if IP I get the servername the first time but the next time I get an Android-randomnumbers.domain.internal - these alternate every time I do an nslookup. Server IP address is reserved but MAC address was "5" so updated that to the proper MAC address. In DHCP address leases the server is showing up as Reservation(inactive). The MAC address of Android-randomnumbers.domain.internal is also the MAC address of the Room booking server. Any ideas? Appreciated! p.s. posted here as a couple of platforms involved
-
I want something similar so looking at cyclocross bikes with maybe a spare set of wheels so I can change between off/on roads...
-
I think that's a steal for the price. Would buy.
-
We use AB tutor also. I think it's a great tool for the price. Does your shutdowns as a small feature of what else it can do.
-
[email protected] - We just use our email. Done.
-
Got to be chinese. order too much and finish it off for breakfast. And "Dat MSG!"
-
You will need a thermos flask of hot sweet tea. Kendal Mint Cake. Some extra waterproof layers and a change of socks. Best to pack a snow shovel if it's cold, Sun tan lotion if it's hot. Extra battery or charger for phone. Signal flares, a compass and a penknife of course.
-
Nope but my missus's headteacher has just taken over one of the main schools being investigated, but the current head is refusing to leave! There's been press outside her school too. Mental! Apparently one of SLT of said school locked the head from my missus's school and another member of staff who were visiting in a classroom and refused to let them view the school.
-
We've done that and now get kids saying the printer doesn't work, so make sure it is known. Although, I'm sure a pop up tells them that so I guess ours just ignore it...
-
Do we have any mountain bikers/trail riders on EduGeek?
Disaster replied to L3OUGH's topic in General Chat
I got an old heavy tools but I've not been near a trail in years! Used to love building jumps on my mate's farm. -
This could have been a "Cat-astrophe!"
-
I thought I was ace on SNES MarioKart until I saw some japanese kid play. Nintendo all the way!
-
Gypsy Punks - Underdog World Strike by Gogol Bordello, or And Out Come The Wolves... by Rancid. There's going to be alot of crap in this thread!
-
Hello all, I'm posting this on behalf of a friend who is just about to finish Uni. He was given a student loan a few years ago which was of a mistaken amount by a couple of grand. They informed him only last year that it was a mistake and immediately demanded some sort of repayment. Being a student he needed all the cash just to live on so has managed thus far to avoid paying it back, however, they are now insisting on monthly repayments as soon as he starts earning after uni despite what his initial income will be - and it won't be much as he'll be working at HMV until he finds a relevant job. I'm not sure how much he has protested about this and I think it's unlikely he'll get away without repaying it, but surely they should just add it to his existing student loan which becomes repayable once over the earning threshold. Anyone experienced similar? Cheers
-
Cheers. I'll check that out when I get back. I've bought a couple of HDMI leads too which I'm hoping, by miracle, will sort it out!
-
Man, I have the same problem. There was sound but now it's gone and I can only get audio through the jack which is rubbish!
-
20 Rothmans and a cat.
-
Nope. You just got old!
-
