Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. "It's been an emotional day, even the cake is in tiers (tears)". That's all you need!
  2. I go for the portugese; 'hif'
  3. If it sounds a bit odd or far fetched then all you have to say is God works in mysterious ways. It's better than the alternative...
  4. I only have the downloads, and was wondering how they got away with it. Really, no time delays/bleeps?
  5. Is your missus a fan of Alan Partridge too then?
  6. Hang on, so will my email address change? Will i get crappy numbers on the end?
  7. That's cool. My main focus is on tiling, I want to get an idea of what size and pattern would look best and how much tiling I should do. Would that designer be flexible enough for that do you think?
  8. Cheers, Just saw this when searching, I'll give it a read.
  9. Hi All, As I've just bought a house that needs loads of work I thought about designing a couple of the rooms first so I can plan them properly. First up is the bathroom! I'm after some software that will let me do this; and I mean not just an ariel view but 3d with complete colour customisation. This might be a lot to ask of free software - and I've tried the online offerings from B&Q etc but they're a bit basic - so names of paid for software wouldn't go a miss either. Cheers for any info...
  10. Pushy buggers. I just hung up on some fella who tried to get my home address and send me some vouchers and football game tickets if they turn up. Told him I didn't want anything from him and he asked why not....twice! Idiot. Funny, I recognised the patter so I searched this forum for global so was having a nice read of this thread while he was trying to sell stuff to me.
  11. Damn I had a dream about this a couple of weeks ago thought I was onto a winner! Good work!
  12. I heard she didn't complete a risk assessment before going into the garage, so this shouldn't go far. Chortle!
  13. Get an extra job!
  14. I thought more, Owl...
  15. Disaster

    Edupets!

    Lilly and Maverick! 3 months old
  16. I don't know but June 28 2038 I'm going to buy a new bike....
  17. Sell anything that might become illegal in the near future...?
  18. Be prepared to fork out a fair wedge. I priced one up for our hall and it was £20k for a fold-away stage (our spec was quite big though). That plan - like many others as soon as a quote is acquired - went on the back burner...
  19. Yep I bought one for about a tenner when my heater packed in. It was rubbish for de-misting the windscreens. Kicks out a little bit of heat if you put your hands right on it, like a candle...
  20. Yeah, This was when I first got into mountain biking and all I knew was cross country, so spent all my pocket money on making it light. Then I discovered trials and dirt jumping and the pedals went promptly in the tool box for a few years. Got them on the roadie now, cos I'm all grown up and that! neeeeoooown
  21. ah yes. Good memories for these! Apart from when I just got them and popped a wheelie and over did it. Couldn't get feet off the pedals and smashed my coccyx into the road which made me cry. Alot. I soon got used to the pedals (and to use my back brake to control a wheelie)!
  22. I just meant as opposed to wall mounted speakers and having the wires going down the wall. Looking at Tannoy V4's, good reviews and good price. Good place to start for the front speakers I think!
  23. No set budget really. I've just bought my first house so anything I buy will be lasting and decent quality so don't mind splashing a bit of cash here there. In fact, measured the space where I'd like the front speakers to go and 6-7inch wide speakers would be perfect, if I can get quality speakers that narrow...?
  24. I'm after floor speakers all round so I can hide the wires, any downside to this?
  25. Looks like I'm off to richer sounds with credit card, sweet! I've already checked that Sony number out, might be my way to go.
×
×
  • Create New...