-
Posts
778 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Disaster
-
There's alot of skillz here guys. Good work!
-
To be fair, that's not a bad shout! Especially as I can't get cooking til about 8pm
-
Very interesting! Will look into this
-
Cheers for that. But as Chinese is her favourite food, this could go either way - but more likely the not good enough way! Plus we wnt for an all you can eat on Saturday. But will probably knock the above up for myself as you've pretty much nailed my favourite chinese there.
-
On what I can cook for my special lady tonight for her birthday dinner? I am restricted to electric hobs and a microwave as the landlord doesn't seem to want to fix the oven. I'm not bad at rustling up a "Lovely plate of food", what do we reckon? cheers!
-
I used to play Bass in a band, maybe he's referring to that? If he is, then his use of English is not up to scratch!
-
Oh no, in house base touching must be hell! At least this fella only tries to touch my base about once every couple of months, if that...
-
I just hope they're not trying to touch the receptionists base too!
-
One supplier is always phoning up "to touch base". I don't like having my base touched, so I wish he'd stop trying. Anyone else here with similar problems?
-
There's a cracking* pub which is next to a shopping precinct which was absolutely kicking on a saturday afternoon. Full of 50+s doing Karaoke and the dodgiest looking chicken legs on offer as a pub snack on the bar. Surreal! *may not be cracking to most but the atmosphere was ace!
-
I think Matthew St is the Main area. Slaters for your cheap vodke and then a whole bunch of other bars, some of them were actually pretty good. But that what years ago so things might have changed. Bar CaVa was also pretty good last time I went (during the day so was empty), they have a wall of different flavoured Tequilla. Seriously, pretty much anything you could imagine was there including Baked Bean tequilla - which had baked beans in it!
-
This is the one I'm talking about. I think I'll get this one next week and a Gas one next month. Sorted!
-
Cheers. I reckon I'll be heading the ol army surplus shop soon so will check it out
-
Right, so I'm going camping a couple of times soon and want a decent lantern that lasts and lights up an area nicely - would also use it for bbq's etc. Argos do an LED jobb for £37 which has many impressive reviews so I'm tempted by this, charging could be the issue on this one though. Also considering the gas option... How much are gas bottles nowadays and are these lamps easy to use/replace gas etc? (I've not used one since I was about 11) Cheers!
-
all you need is to say this... "It's been an emotional day, even the cake is in tears (tiers*)" *cake must have tiers
-
Ha, the amount of times I wish I could have used this -though I don't have any kids. I'd love to see their face when offered this sort of deal!
-
We've used Active before and they've always been the best on price - although you have to be very precise with them - they put some audio points at some very odd points in the class room. Will look at the others too. Cheers guys!!!!
-
Going to deck our hall out this summer with some fancy stage lighting, stage, and audio. So can anyone recommend a co. for this in Birmingham or close-ish area? Cheers
-
Bang on
-
Just tried looking and couldn't find one online. Last one I saw was actually inside PC world at their service desk. I seem to remember seeing a price list there. It had like; Memory Upgrade - £20 (plus cost of stick), Software Installs - £40, PC Health Check - £60 (aka running CCleaner). I might just pop in next time I'm passing and update my costs
-
find the PC world services price list and halve it. Still makes you rich but less guilty about it!
-
Crumbs...
-
I'm talking about fire! Not just a bit of heat for a sausage, but something I can sit with a beer and stare into.. Oh, and looking at photo's (although not sure if they're of official campsite) - do you drive to a spot to camp, or is it like most other festivals where you park in a car park and have a 5 mile walk through an obstacle course to find a decent pitch? Cheers
-
Sounds splendid. I shall be investing in waterproofs as it's summer so I can enjoy the beer and race from wherever. And added that campsite map to fave's too. Double info for one post. Top stuff!
-
Alright you lot; I know a few of you are F1 buffs and some might have even been to the F1 GP at Silverstone and camped in the lively camping area. If so, are campfires allowed? Also, what else can I expect from the weekend? I have only been to day races before... Cheers!
