Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. Good idea cheers. Looks like it is an OVAL PAN HEAD SECURITY TOOL. Just got to measure up to make sure
  2. ahh, that'll explain why it can unscrew the locking nut. I thought it was magic or something up until now!
  3. cheers, I'm hoping Steve21 will get back with some info as he has a picture so maybe he know's something, or perhaps he's like us, got it from caretakers. and now it's vanished...
  4. yes that's it i'm sure! You know the name or where I can get one?
  5. does this help?!
  6. I might draw a picture of it....
  7. no, i know what they are... it's like a cylinder (size mentioned above) on a disc which inserts into a megnetic screwdriver like any other bit (philips/flat/socket etc...)
  8. Hi all, We've lost this bit that we need to get some of our projectors security bars off... (urgently need to replace lamp). It's a bit that fits on the end of a magnetic screwdriver that's cylindrical in shape, about inch and a half in diameter / 1cm deep. anyone know what this bit is called? much appreciated.
  9. we just use email: [email protected] in which our inboxes are linked to. seems to work alright.
  10. Carl Sagan is brilliant. Everyone should watch his Cosmos series. It's still very much relevant to this day!
  11. Ah come on, they both can't be the last thing you want. Surely one of them has to be the Second to Last thing you want to happen? They tried getting me to wear a tie here. I'm not wearing a tie.
  12. Oh yes, blimey you're bang on. I think Top Gun does indeed trump Dirty Dancing... Just.
  13. Dirty Dancing. Best soundtrack ever. Long live Swayze!
  14. Brogues.
  15. crumbs, just took my car in for MOT: New front pads, rear hoses, rear suspension spring, front ball joint and back half of exhaust and some other bits and bobs all bought fitted for £400 inc mot fee. Not bad and all for a BMW! Can't say it would be the same at any major chain
  16. It wont be long til my TV license goes in the bin. Gutted about this news!
  17. I think we should have a sticky thread on strange/funny/useless ebay items. I've seen an invisible clock for sale, a mysterious paper bag with a big X on the front (which also included a free bag of Hula Hoops!?) and a guy selling a truck exhaust, only he was modelling it in his underpants!
  18. few i thought you were talking about small dolphins for a moment there
  19. Cheers Luke, Just awaiting latest from Bursar and get back to you. Cheers!
  20. Ar, I have to sort out 3 phones (they obviously want iPhones) on contract and that will work with exchange. I've got some alright deals but nothing compared to what the council sorted us due to national buying power. We're going Academy.
  21. any of you guys sort your school phones out?
  22. Of course, one of the best albums ever, from anyone, ever!
  23. Rancid - Life Wont Wait, lots of reggae/ska influenced punk
  24. obviously "something" is a substitute.
  25. Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace, "something" in your hair, "something" in your face... did anyone else read this in Viz a while back?
×
×
  • Create New...