-
Posts
778 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Disaster
-
Think water, lot's of it!
-
Should have asked him if he knows my Nigerian General friend. I'm still waiting for him to transfer his cash, he seems to have borrowed a bit first... maybe this was some sort of credit check?
-
This looks ace. I will investigate more!
-
I use 'em. Never had a problem in the last few years.
-
XFM radio - was amazing especially when Karl was being drawn in to talk more! Loads to get through there
-
The Ricky Gervais show, Obviously for Karl Pilkington's mad views on anything. Se1 Ep4 is amazing and anything after should keep you going and there's plenty of them.
-
It's all about: the leather Jacket - Ask someone, The Shades - "Wrap-Arounds" perhaps on ebay along with black leggings, neon pink vest and extra neon pink material (t-shirts) - all I bet are easy to get on ebay. Elbow/Knee pads I made from cheap sports supports from boots then coloured in, and maybe some neon wristbands. Belt can be acquired from toys are Us for £20 but it is well worth it. Just use again as another wrestler! Ebay is your friend for alot of this stuff!
-
Hmmm does that mean the promise of £250,000 from the nice Nigerian General could be a scam too? I he only wanted to use my bank account to transfer his money safely!
-
Well this is a round the houses way of doing things ...
Disaster replied to soveryapt's topic in General Chat
Just uninstall when done otherwise it pops up on logon -
What did the One legged Circus man say to his helper? - pass me that, I need to put my "Stilt-on" (Stilton). What?
-
I have a BMW 318 Coupe - and drive it the only way a BMW should; Like and idiot!
-
Cheers guys, We might be looking at Photoshop and something else for Web design - although I assume flash is the way to go for animation even if it seems it could be going out? What are the viable alternatives to flash for animation?
-
Are you saying that I have to get rid of my minidisc player too?
-
I have no idea, I haven't touched Dreamweaver in almost 10 years and I think I did everything in tables then. They use templates (and stylesheets I think).
-
|Cheers for the info. The main problem here is dreamweaver which seems to be buggy and clunky and everything has to be designed in Tables (I think) which the teachers hate as it never turns out quite how you expect when you hit the F12. Will check on the latest version and see how it differs.
-
Yo, We're currently using Macromedia MX2004 suite and are looking to either upgrade or implement a totally new design suite with different programs. Without looking into the cost of upgrading too much, I'm assuming it's going to be quite a big cost. So I'm interested to know what programs your schools are using to to deliver the (soon to be changing) IT syllabus. (eg Visual Studio instead of Dreamweaver). Input much appreciated! Cheers
-
Cheers, I've been in contact with them before and their prices seemed reasonable.
-
I know there are some available but has anyone used one and do they work? We now need about 4 remote's and blimey they're a rip off! So was hoping to pick up generic ones cheaper. Cheers for any info!
-
hah I agree with him, that guy's ace - and used to be a body builder so my colleague tells me... ALIENS!
-
To Christopher Hitchens. Cheers!
-
Crumbs... MySpace? 1st app I get when I grow up and get a proper phone is bet365. That's a real man's app, grrrrrrrrr
-
Weird, was just about to post people's recommendations for a phone but I'm after something specific. Does the phone have GPS - and if so, would one be able to upload maps to to it ala tom tom thus negating the need to connect to 3g (or whataver data band) to use it?
-
Rats! Hairy. Japanese. B*starrds.
-
Cheers for the help by the way!
