Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. I have a battered old Marshall 4x12 cab that I'm gettnig rid of. I've opened up the back and it has 4 of these http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z135/custom53_photos/Stuff/My%20Amplifiers/DSCF0368.jpg Are these actually worth much? I know celestion do make some good speakers. cheers
  2. looks like I'm going to be stroke free then! darn
  3. insanity sauce is great. last forever too as only a couple of drops needed. Ihave some stuff from Mexico which has real taste to it aswell as a good kick, doesnt go with everything like perhaps insanity sauce can. El Yucateco Green Salsa Picante de Chile Habanero Hot Sauce - 4 oz | Chili Fiesta Bazaar
  4. I dunno, but I always love a good conspiracy theory. Anyone know if google moon, it's possible to see anything we've left behind? I've had a look and not convinced...
  5. anything more than rare and it's ruined. Fact.
  6. I bought some of that back from my last visit to poland. Thought it would be rough cos it's vodka that looks like whisky. But i ended up drinking most of it straight from the bottle. Brilliant stuff!
  7. Wicked. If I ever have kids lego and scalextric are what I'm most looking forward too. They wont get a look in on their chrimbo presents!
  8. I like technic lego when the bits were generic, it seems now when you buy a model/kit that's the only thing you can make with the bits...
  9. we're planning on giving them some fairly old PC's and linking them all to a NAS or whatnot to store their files on, but other than that they'll be stand alone.
  10. Just had a teacher throw a hissy fit about this in the IT room she booked. year 11 girl gets the joke +1. Teacher with no sense of humour who doesn't get it -1million!
  11. we have applied a wallpaper reading 'Your PC has a Virus, report to IT IMMEDIATELY' to just a few machines here and there. we'll also apply it randomly when students are logged on too, for effect. tee hee.
  12. He might not have even known, this is the sort of trick some people might play on another if they leave their phone lying about....
  13. yeah it's quite a mission past the Brecon Beacons! Good for future reference...
  14. shortlandsfarm.co.uk‎ we stayed there last year, 10/15 walk from a wicked lil beach. big campfire at the site afterwards, no worries and there's a local pub that does a wicked cheeseboard. near druidstone (past haverford west)
  15. I've had some success with lastminute.com and teletext.
  16. HAHA, now you've broke it, fooooooooo!
  17. Ah should have said, OK! Put phone on desk and "go and count the printers" (put kettle on, do jobs, tie shoelaces, have lunch etc.) come back an hour later see if they're still online...
  18. all ours have web access, no problems as it's monitored and the kids know it.
  19. hope it's a good'un. We thought we'd try and save cash and get £35 office chairs, my arse actually goes through the padding to the hard plastic and I'm not that heavy. Rubbish. gonna spend loads on my next one!
  20. I'd go for a good condition Saab 900 turbo, not fast, but then where I am not much room for gassing it, and they look hella coooo Becoming bit of a cult classic though so probably cost more than they're worth. FTO is a good choice, heard good things about them
  21. ha nice one, but the Misfits.... surely not even debatable!?
  22. Dont forget the rubbish (and often overpriced) christmas Jumper for the "Do". Well worth it if you can find the right one!
  23. A girlfriend! leggit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  24. I want a SNES with Mario Kart, Mario World and Street Fighter 2 Turbo. Not really rubbish though. Or a Volvo 240 http://volvoautosinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Volvo-240-2.jpeg
  25. noon to 1pm or whatever is Lunch. (although i still call them Dinner Ladies also) meal in the evening is Dinner. I drink Tea although i'd prefer: breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, High Tea, Dinner, and supper - especially if they all contained meat!
×
×
  • Create New...