Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. I managed to get a chip sorted but was only 3rd party insurance. I think I just bunged that lad £20, I reckon I wasn't the only one either. He probably made a killing that day from backhanders!
  2. does it matter? just get them to guess like this diamond gal: YouTube - &#x202aKenn Lee Best Audition Ever!! (Real Lyrics!!)&#x202c‏
  3. I'm not offended by anything and I thoroughly recommend the B3ta book of sick jokes.
  4. Ha, I'm not actually that old skool, I'm maknig a mix usb stick really, but the songs are old skool. Just added Scar Tissue - RHCP and So Lonely - The Police.
  5. Good work! Here Comes Your Man is definitely going on and i'll look for some frank black too. Ace!
  6. Not after "Driving Tunes" Just good old classic sing alongs like.... Men at Work - Down Under, I think a QOTSA song could fit in, but sadly nothing by Feeder, ever.
  7. Right so, it's sports day today so there's chuff all going on. I'm going on a bit of a drive later so thought i'd make a mix tape for the journey. I need recommendations for some records to add, but I'm after good ol' sing alongs like: The Clash - Rudy Cant Fail, Smokey Robinson - Tracks of my Tears, Black - Wonderful Life, etc..... Songs from movies are always good too but my brain is stuck Ideas? Go!
  8. Is right. My old man has had some installed on his offices roof. Nice bit of wedge every year though after they've been paid off.
  9. Disaster

    Knives

    got some good reviews. why not!?
  10. Our music dept is getting some of our old PC's this summer as stand alone's which will be used to mix music. They'll be connected to the keyboard via USB. Will a better PCI sound card improve the performance of the PC when mixing/recording etc despite the keyboard not being plugged into it, or would the keyboard need to be connected somehow to the soundcard in order to benefit from its performance? cheers!
  11. Blimey, that's dedication. I'd be going nowhere near unblocking a hoover. Unless it was requested by an attractive lady who was in need. ahem.
  12. At least that has electricity and that. A table. Crumbs. Should take it as a compliment I suppose, I reckon she assumes that we must be able to fix anything! (I could have fixed the table but I wanted to eat my chicken more)
  13. nar the top was wobbly. Couldn't be bothered to even go near it but I assume it would have needed a screwdriver or some glue..
  14. fixing this wobbly table? This is what a member of staff asked me, straight faced, in the staff room this break time! too. many. responses. can't. compute. Have a good weekend
  15. Ive used just a redirect in asp. seemed to work fine. index.asp
  16. Disaster

    Friday

    I'm getting my vintage telescope valued, that's about it apart from usual pub dwellings and a gig. Anyone want to buy a vintage Telescope? It's really posh!
  17. yeah we get that occasionally. Seems to happen most when inputting username/password as soon as the page appears (so maybe before fully loaded?). normally after a few seconds wait we dont seem to have any problems.
  18. Actually we're an Embrace cover band
  19. then it looks as though.... I HAVE THE POWER!
  20. This year, Alton Towers and London Dungeons then hopefully Disnelyand Paris next year for the ICT Trip. wtf? I know!
  21. hopefully it can wait til the last song of my gig tomorrow. That would be ace playing to the end of the world!
  22. need to get shot quick and cant be doing with the hassle, although if no-one picks it up i'll check them out. Got some interest from GumTree. Gigs coming up and I need another valve amp!
  23. thinking about just selling the whole Cab for £50, as the cab looks well battered, lots of rips etc. seen many gigs! just need it off my hands sharpish really
  24. sweet. I'll have a go. Cheers!
×
×
  • Create New...