Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. yeah we manage our switches as we have a v-lan. So will be looking for a switch capable of this... Cheers
  2. Need a switch for a new building. 3com superstack 3, 24 port switches are the usual throughout the school. I'm thinking this might be overkill as the new building will only have 4/6 pc's, 3 network projectors and possibly a wireless access point. So would I get away with something cheaper, that would still do the job, say 12port? cheers!
  3. my old mondeo was a right bugger when it came to changing headlights! especially this time of year when it's oh so cold. just had snow here. woooooo
  4. I dont need people to tell me not to drink drive, and I'm sure no-one else on this forum does either. It's obvious drink driving is idiotic and kills. I can only hope others don't ever do it...
  5. I dont understand why people pay so much. I've never had a phone deal costing more than £5 a month (with plenty of mins and texts).
  6. They use them to decorate their octopuses garden.. in the shade. or something.
  7. I usually go pretty smart as I'm not so smart at work, but this year I am rockin' out the christmas jumper. Cream, Knitted, high neck,complete with jumping reindeer, pine trees and a snowfake pattern. Georgous.
  8. I still have the bear!
  9. they (not teenegers) always seem to get 3 months in jail!? which is rubbish. teenagers get nowt. rubbish.
  10. bit over the top in my opinion. the government want us to live in fear, this is just an extra bit to add.
  11. see siggy
  12. one former IT Teacher here put up the 10 IT lesson commandments in his room and was told to take it down cos it might offend someone. Some people. thou shalt pay the IT Technician handsomely for fixing home wireless. (bindun? shirley!)
  13. along the same lines but on a different topic, "attheendoftheday" or "soIturnedroundandsaid..." Did you really turn round and say... did you, really!? LOL or anything else like that also does my suede in.
  14. Rights so, the boss is getting married soon so I may have been assigned the task of writing a speech to deliver in the staff room I'm clueless. need ideas... cheers
  15. They do the job for you? thinking of getting them up here for our stuff. They sort a certificate after? Nice one
  16. make a massive disco ball...
  17. words of advice from Mr Joe Strummer "You have the right to free Speech as long as youre not Dumb enough to actually try it. These are your rights"
  18. almost as genius as the way you spell.... genious
  19. Disaster

    Dr Pepper

    only a bit, not great that stuff. Bass Shandy however, now that's a drink.
  20. Disaster

    Dr Pepper

    Dr. Pepper is ace, especially on saturday mornings. Mango Rubicon is amazing. my new fave.
  21. yeah, most surveys are complete toss, but this one is obviously true. wicked.
  22. Kick about sounds top. keep us posted!
  23. go as obama?
×
×
  • Create New...