Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Disaster

Members
  • Posts

    778
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Disaster

  1. Just noticed it works if I hit "Enter" after the code... Now to test as a teacher
  2. ALT + Code is the bit that isn't working.
  3. Please help!! I can do it on my PC by adding extended keyboard, but even logged on as myself on a teachers PC I am unable to produce these characters. rubbish!
  4. Me too. Weird!
  5. I can read it at work and look like I'm doing work at the same time. Good choice of theme I say!
  6. Naxos, Greece. edit: Taken on a LG Optimus 4X HD P880
  7. Just had my '98 BMW coupe MOT'd. £20 for an exhaust bracket. Done. And he gave me half his cheeseburger while he waited!
  8. Bin it and bet a beemer!
  9. We've just bought a Dell Latitude Tablet, I'm in the process of testing it after bunging it on W8.1 and joining it to our domain. Seems you have to pay a lot extra for a tablet that will join a domain...
  10. It's about kittens. Need I say more? KITTENS!
  11. Ace, but I do think Ricky Gervais gets the best out of him. Still listening to the old podcasts and XFM episodes, still genius!
  12. They had a chat about this a while ago on Radio 2. Surprising amount was the night before rather than before work in the morning. Which is good as I wash night before and now I don't feel so skanky about it.
  13. Disaster

    F1 Chat

    Nar went last year. Stuck around in a pub when they told everyone to go home. Managed to get in one of the campsites... can't remember which one though. In lively this year hopefully. Was a top weekend all round! I love the sound of the Lotus, more guttural than the other cars and watching the vintage cars was cool too.
  14. Disaster

    F1 Chat

    I'm going to Silverstone tomorrow. Rocking!
  15. Thanks for the advice guys. Looks like I'll be taking up the flooring which, although is a complete chore means I can properly plumb in the bath and shower. Nothing is simple in this big ol' house I bought!
  16. Apparently there are some good DIY'ers here, so.... I want to put a new floor in my bathroom which for some reason is tiled in 2 different styles. These are large tiles and textured. Ideally I'd like to have black and white chequered flooring but this seems only to be available in vinyl, which my brother is trying to talk me out of. If I go for this, would I have to prep the floor or take up the tiles? What other flooring options are good for a bathroom? Cheers for any help!
  17. How did you get tax credits up to £25k? I assume you have kids?
  18. Phone, shirley!?
  19. Disaster

    Tesco

    it's all about that 0% transfer fee. Shame I've just done one had to pay a fee as there were no deals like this at the time.
  20. If we work it out over 24 months that works out at £2 per month cheaper and being off contract is a nice idea. Only problem is I've just bought a kitchen so pretty much maxed the old plastic. Cheers BlackSheep, I'll rule that one out. And I'd like to try something different from an HTC - I have a wildfire, and I know a Desire X would be miles better, I fancy more of a change, which makes me quite intrigued by the Optimus 4 HD
  21. Heavy bandwidth user and searches so far suggest that £24 is the cheapest for unlimited. 3GB might do it but it's barely cheaper... I am swaying towards this phone anyhow!
  22. Don't know which to go for... LG OPtimus 4HD, Samsung Galaxy S2 and HTC Desire X are all on tarrfifs that suite me for less than £20 per month or should I fork out an extra £4-£6 per month and get the LG Nexus 4 (Google) phone? Thoughts please? and.... Thanks, Thanks a lot
  23. All of the above would go right out the window if the enquirer was a pretty lady. I'd then expect alternative payment of course!
  24. Tell them to get a quote from a pro (as you should too) and halve it, gets you some Dorrar and makes you seem reasonable too.
×
×
  • Create New...