-
Posts
778 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Disaster
-
I just do cool manly stuff like wrestle bears, eat steaks and score with the ladies and have mega beers.
-
I'd keep saving and get on the help to buy scheme.
-
Just dazzle with them with a few words to make it seem you know everything about cars. Words like "flywheel generator", "fuel capacitor rods", and "power mobility sensor" usually do the trick!
-
For god's sake don't do "Rod Hull"!
-
Time to get a BMW then!
-
No. Get a BMW.
-
We had a similar problem here and updated the drivers (and Notebook software in most cases), which sorted ours out.
- 5 replies
-
- pen problem
- smartboard
-
(and 2 more)
Tagged with:
-
Ok so it's our 5th year together and I need some help
Disaster replied to abillybob's topic in General Chat
5 years!? Get rid of her and have some fun! -
We couldn't get a Helpdesk off the ground here so just use email: helpdesk@school...
-
Shia LaBeouf Has Tweeted That He Is Retiring From All Public Life
Disaster replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
I don't think it is a bad thing for him to "Shia-way" from public life for a while! -
Anyone know anything about gas fires? I'm buying.
Disaster replied to Disaster's topic in General Chat
HA good stuff, I'm sure my cats will be the same. It will be inset. I've seen quite a few Flavel's they seem to be pretty good value (like their cookers I seem to remember). -
I'm looking to get a High Efficiency gas fire as a replacement for my old one. I have a chimney and some cash. what next? Cheers!
-
Well you got half of my point then. Keep going.
-
Same here, but I'm just never ill. A lot of it is in the mind anyway, think healthy, don't let crap get you down and be positive. Obviously doesn't work for AIDS etc....
-
It's good if it's terminal, otherwise it's pretty rubbish. I've got a black arm band for if I ever have a day off sick.
-
Sign Language Interpreter At Nelson Mandela Memorial 'Was A Fake'
Disaster replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
I know it's bad for various reasons, but this was hilarious! -
This thread came up about 2 weeks ago!
-
Make a new one. Featuring you!
- 21 replies
-
- christmas
- christmas decorations
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
BBC News: 25 Readers' Designs For A New Union Flag
Disaster replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
Ha, some of them look like they were designed by the same teacher who "designed" our Christmas Concert poster. -
- 21 replies
-
- 8
-
-
- christmas
- christmas decorations
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Lead ICT Technician. What pay should you be looking at?
Disaster replied to dany2010's topic in General Chat
You must do anything for a bit of cash! To the OP, make that 1 a 2 and you'd be in the ball park. -
Check out my latest "portion" of wedges. That's a 500ml bottle of water for scale NOT a 1L bottle. not bad for a cursory 99p
-
Call from Microsoft about upcoming projects? Suspicious?
Disaster replied to sparkeh's topic in General Chat
and should be blacklisted for just claiming to be from a one of the large companies to get a foot in the door!
