Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. You change the fuse by flipping out the little fuse carrier with a screwdriver.
  2. How about a branded iPad/Pod/Phone case?
  3. From the CS2 downloads page ...
  4. If it's just word processing you need, remove Office and just use Wordpad.
  5. I'm sure I must have an old diving cylinder around somewhere and an SMB air gun, around 10 bar should be enough for most things.
  6. Aaah, yes the good old 1890s. Lots of technology around then needing support over the festive period.
  7. Seems like it's a bug in the Clickview software if using standard defenition express. Just waiting for a fix now.
  8. Yep, either that or use a day's holiday.
  9. A few years ago I was in Tenerife for Christmas and went to the resort's Christmas Eve bash. We were arranged in tables of six. Our table managed to swill its way through 19 bottles of wine (all free) as well as various beers and spirits. We all made it to Christmas lunch the followig day (in bright sunshine, on the patio ... dark glasses optional but necessary) but most of us were drinking orange juice or water, somehow the wine just didn't quite taste the same!
  10. Amusing graphic ... how fast can you pee on a pyramid!
  11. http://www.speedtest.net/result/2384027350.png That's with a busy network.
  12. No we won't. I refuse to allow an undersuit to ever be counted as a onesie. I'll quite happily go in the pub in my Weezle following a day's diving. I would not be seen dead in a onesie.
  13. Recently, I was staying in a hotel where they were holding a massive chess tournament. I was in the lobby, and could hear lots of people talking about great they are, who they've beaten and how long they've been playing. You know, one thing I really hate is chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.
  14. We are encountering an issue when chapterising videos from our CV 24/7 server. The program will appear to complete ok but then when you go to play it, some chapters just freeze and don't play. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it? All (meaningful) contributions gratefully accepted. Steve
  15. How long does it need to be? AV21866 - -- - PHONO PLUG TO BARE ENDS, 0.2M | CPC
  16. You would be far better taking a trip to Maplins and getting just what you need rather than trying to cobble something together like that.
  17. This place has proven popular in the past (might just be the final year of opening though, a lot of the stock is past its sell be date) It's Chrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssstttttttmmmmmmmaaaaaasssssssss !!!!!!!!!!!
  18. 3 Daughters ... 24, 27 and 29. (And two Westies that are just as bad as the kids).
  19. I suppose I'm going to have to relent soon then and let her put the heating on.
  20. MK Schools ... This content has been blocked because it does not comply with our acceptable usage policy. The request was logged. Category Music, Personal Weapons, Safe Content Filetypes, Web Content, Music Reason Content of type Personal Weapons blocked: Content filteringURL http://www.discogs.com/
  21. HarryMonkey

    Snow!

    Snow at home when I woke up this morning and snow here in MK too.
  22. Projecting an ipad can be done using a laptop/pc and Reflection app ... https://www.reflectionapp.com/
  23. I came across this today whilst having a trawl round ... Duston School Job Vacancies | Duston School
  24. Amazon are giving away free £2 MP3 vouchers. It's on their London local deals site, but you don't have to live in London to get it - AmazonLocal Central London: Free £2 Voucher for Amazon MP3 It will ask for payment card details but won't charge you.
      • 3
      • Thanks
  25. Have you tried the Volume Activation Management Tool from MS? Download: VAMT 2.0 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details We use this to activate Win7 machines on our CC4 network and it works a treat. Install it on the FRDC, make sure your PCs are switched on and connected to teh network, scan and then activate any that need it.
×
×
  • Create New...