-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
I believe it may well have done.
-
Me too.
-
Whilst I've been working in IT since the 70s (on ICL 1903T running GEO III),I got my first PC in the mid 80s, an Amstrad 1640 with a huuuuge 20 meg hard drive and a GEM interface. (Although I had previously had a CPC 6128 running CP/M). Many happy evenings spent with Leisure Suit Larry, Police Quest and Space Quest.
-
The Gadget Show did a review of these a while back ... 5FWD - DVD rental guide
-
Ok, just had a quick look on one of our DT stations and so the reg frag should be [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curre ntVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.dtd] "Application"="2ddes32.exe"
-
Gareth, I don't know what the extensions or exe files are as I don't have it installed on my workstation, however, the format for it is as below which you should be able just substitute the relevant entries ... [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.doc] "Application"="winword.exe"
-
Fairy nuff
-
So is there a download that doesn't use bit torrent? (The makeuseof link is blocked by our ISP as a hacking site)
-
I know I said this yesterday in another thread, but have you tried Lightworks, I haven't used it in anger myself but it looks quite impressive, it's Windows rather than linux based but it's free which means staff and students can use it at home and you can use it in school without any extra outlay ... Lightworks
-
Yep, that's what we use albeit with ipods rather than ipads.
-
Alternatives for Windows Movie Maker?
HarryMonkey replied to Sam_Brown's topic in AV and Multimedia Related
Have you looked at Lightworks? I haven't used it myself yet but it looks quite impressive for a freebie. Lightworks -
That's what I use. My advice is to be careful of where you install sopcast from. Many of these streams ask you to download the plug in only for it to fill your pc full of adverts!
-
Cheers Arthur. That saves me re-inventing the wheel.
-
Can you add drivers from cab files? I've just come across MDT and I'm just wondering if I can take any shortcuts by using the drivers folder (which is full of cab files) from my CC4 build server.
-
This from someone calling himself Pyroman!!
-
You could do worse that speak to Tom at ITS Networks ... ITS Network Services - DATA | VOICE | FIBRE OPTIC Very good at what they do with loads of school experience. Based in Northants so not too far away.
-
newsnow talkingballs.co.uk bbc footie edugeek RM
-
Why are you spreading your training over multiple weeks? If people are going to use them they'll want to be able to do so straight away. I think you'll need to concentrate your training in to the beginning of term in as a short a time as possible.
-
Unfortunately sharks have a bad rep with the public. Not helped by the irresponsible actions of snorkelers and the likes resulting in the debacle seen in Egypt recently.
-
Well, whist it wasn't all that cold at home on Saturday, we did have a cracking frost .... I wish now that I'd gone back out with a proper camera rather than just using my iphone.
-
Well done that man
-
Good job it was only a one gig card. Imagine the size of the box needed to fit an eight gig one.
-
Hmmm, tried that in Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome only to be told that my browser isn't supported each time.
