Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. Looking (at you kid)
  2. I had to check the date. I thought maybe this story was meant for tomorrow.
  3. A friend of mine once spent a few weeks in jail and was most indignant when he realised that when the clocks went back in October he was going to have to spend an extra hour in clink.
  4. All of the animals were very good. Chip was great with his posing and his tricks but, as you say, the owl was just mesmerising.
  5. And user a steamer on your hob, put your taters in the water at the bottom and your veg in the two tiers. Cooks everything on one burner/hotplate and you don't lose the goodness from the veg by boiling it out. (And you can add the water to your gravy granules to save boiling the kettle).
  6. I just saw a car being driven by a sheep in a swimsuit. It was a Lamb Bikini.
  7. It was critters night at camera club yesterday. Here's a few (taken with my iPhone13). Chip, the dog stole the show!
  8. Autobiography Of A Super-Tramp The tramp in question being W H Davies (he of "What is this life if full of care" fame). So far so good. An interesting foreword from George Bernard Shaw. A complete detachment from what I normally read but I'm enjoying it so far, plenty of gentle humour. (It's also where the band took their name from).
  9. What's the difference between a vegan and a computer programmer? One is disgusted by a rack of lamb and the other is disgusted by a lack of RAM.
  10. Absolutely. This was just hacked about to do a set of teachers.
  11. <# .SYNOPSIS Add Students to Team Classes .DESCRIPTION This script will add students to Teams Classes from CSV spreadsheet. .NOTES Author: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Version: 1.0 Creation Date: 07/04/2020 Purpose/Change: Initial script development Edited for now #> # Connect to Teams Connect-MicrosoftTeams # Add students to Teams Classes $members = Import-Csv -Path "C:\temp\examplecsv.csv" foreach ($member in $members) { $membersInTeam = Get-TeamUser -GroupId $member.GroupId -Role Owner | Select-Object -ExpandProperty User if ($membersInTeam -contains $member.userPrincipalName) { Write-Host -Object "$($member.userPrincipalName) is already in Team Class $($member.GroupId)" -ForegroundColor Yellow } else { Add-TeamUser -GroupId $member.GroupId -Role Owner -User $member.userPrincipalName Write-Host -Object "$($member.userPrincipalName) have been added to Team Class $($member.GroupId)" -ForegroundColor Green } } # Disconnect from Teams Disconnect-MicrosoftTeams
  12. You could do worse than look at Olympus. I've heard that the Tough is a great compact camera and as its name implies, it's a tough little cookie. https://www.wexphotovideo.com/olympus-tough-tg-6-digital-camera-red-1703071/ Wex are out of stock but you can go direct to Olympus ... https://shop.olympus.eu/en_GB//cameras/tough/tg-6?s_kwcid=AL!12609!3!378958906546!!!g!862461021007!&gclid=CjwKCAjwlcaRBhBYEiwAK341jT-_NE0-Oix4jBzPCDc_mn-ogSnANtQ00_13QiE50ry4ySUtSrUx8BoCkuwQAvD_BwE
  13. Had a camera club competition last night. The theme was "something unusual". I got 19 out of 20 for each of these. ... Well chuffed.
  14. I would finally have something that I can run Photoshop and Lightroom simultaneously, as well as being able to run the new noise reduction AI from Olympus. (I could also probably turn one of the radiators off too).
  15. The first day of Spring is March the 20th. The 1st is the first day of meteorological spring so that it fits in their nice little boxes.
×
×
  • Create New...