Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. It's a good job you kept the books as only (I think) 3 of the Belgariad are available on Kindle ... as I found out to my cost.
  2. Watched ANNE this week on ITV, even after all these years it's still an emotional (and angry) watch.
  3. As a change from my normal stuff, I'm currently reading "The Life-Changing Magic of Sheds" by Henry Cole. Well worth a read (Especially for a certain someone on here).
  4. Re-reading The Belgariad (again ... must be about the 3rd time). Makes for a more interesting read having just read the two Belgarath and Polgara stand alone books.
  5. Local pharmacies seem to have more slots than the big centres.
  6. That could be Leicester as that's what I've had to do.
  7. Just had an email from LCFC requiring me to pre-register to confirm that I've read the new entry regulations for future matches under Plan B and to make sure I bring along the correct documentation/Covid pass to the games. No different to how they've been doing it all season then ... Proof of double jab required before you're allowed in the stadium.
  8. I must have been one of the lucky ones as I had the AZ back in the spring, never felt the needle go in, had no side effects whatsoever, same for dose 2. Booster left me with a slight ache in my arm but no more than with any other jab but again, no side effects.
  9. A private company providing IT support for (mainly) small and primary schools.
  10. Hi folks, I'm back! After an absence of a year or so (with the occasional dip in and out), I'm back ... back here and back working in education again (although not directly for a school). Has much happened whilst I've been away?
  11. I spent a weekend in the Solent sailing on a yacht similar to the Beneteau in the last pic. Fantastic weekend. Back on topic ... Had a walk around our local park with the camera club on Tuesday. I'll dig out a few images when I get a mo.
  12. These are brilliant. I do enjoy a good steam fair.
  13. Indeed it was. Old Warden lends itself very well to retro scenes as it's a grass airfield with no intrusive buildings etc. The re-enactors do a great job of getting the uniform right.
  14. A few from my aviation workshop at Old Warden last week.
  15. Our local cash converters has a sign in the window saying that if you don't want to wear a mask they will have to take your temperature. In the small print at the bottom it informs you that they only have rectal thermometers so make your choice wisely.
  16. An image from the riverside during one of my lockdown walks. (Not showing as sharp as the original)
×
×
  • Create New...