Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. Apparently I have a hoard of unmade Airfix (and such like) kits. I prefer it to be a stash. Put aside for when I retire.
  2. (need) cleaning
  3. Just popped down to my car and the temp on the display screen reads 38. Gonna be warm when I leave at 4 ... black car, black steering wheel.
  4. There's a butchers shop in London that's selling panda sausages. I just heard a woman ask for two.
  5. Well that really does take the biscuit. (PS ... Well done).
  6. No, I can live with that. I enjoy a pineapple fritter with my fish and chips too.
  7. Had that here, except they took the cpu as well!
  8. I'm afraid that for me, white chocolate falls into the same category as Marmite and salad cream ... not fit for human consumption.
  9. Got to be chocolate chip
  10. A farmer and his brand new bride were riding home from the chapel in a wagon pulled by a team of horses, when the older horse stumbled. The farmer said, "That's once." A little further along, the poor old horse stumbled again. The farmer said, "That's twice." After a little, while the poor old horse stumbled again. The farmer didn't say anything, but reached under the seat, pulled out a shotgun and shot the horse. His brand new bride yelled, telling him, "That was an awful thing to do." The farmer said, "That's once."
  11. My ex next door neighbour used to grow carrots in a big old square sink. Once they got to a suitable size, if my westie escaped into his garden she would pull the carrots out by the leaves and scoff as many as she could before getting caught.
  12. B+Q do big builder's buckets for about £1, these are great for growing spuds in. Plant at 2 different levels.
  13. Not in the NHS it's not with their Bradford score accumulating points and possible sanctions.
  14. I currently have a couple of these and have been pleased with them. I'm sure that they can be got cheaper. https://www.cclonline.com/xu2792hsu-b1-iiyama-prolite-xu2792hsu-monitor-27-inch-1920-x-1080-full-hd-ips-panel-black/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwJuVBhCAARIsAOPwGAQ4kQTezEtJrApiRzLeckKBZqVE54jJNdZOjF3HGSED25h9jv5vMNsaAinREALw_wcB
  15. Still Crazy (1998). (Amazon Prime to rent) Fame, fortune and fornication drove the British rock band in the '70s until a divine end. 20 years later, Strange Fruit reunites and goes on a tour with ups and downs on the continent. With Jimmy Nail, Timothy Spall, Billy Connolly and a host of others. Really funny (well I thought so anyway).
×
×
  • Create New...