-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
-
Nope, Olympus OM1 DSLR with 60mm macro lens.
-
I have a single bluebell growing in the middle of my lawn ... EDIT: That's interesting ... It has turned on its side
-
Booooooo, geroff!
-
Cadbury chocolate fingers dipped in Branston Pickle MMmmmm
-
4. No sugar Thanks
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
It was very draughty on the beach in Lanzarote last week too -
I had a Renault 17 back in the mid 80s. It was fast and yellow and great to drive. Then I blew the head gasket and that was the end of that.
-
I played that one a few years ago, phoned the site team and told them there was a leak in the staff toilet.
-
Very sad news I saw him live in Northampton many years ago as Lily savage and was one of the funniest shows I've seen.
-
The BETT 2023 Travel Thread - Prince Regent DLR is nearest!
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in BETT 2026
I stayed at the Premier Inn next to Prince Regent station last summer and the lift at the station was out of order. Ended up getting a bus to Canning Town on the way home and getting the DLR from there rather than carry a heavy suitcase up loads of stairs. -
Service Desk Manager - Northampton - CD 17/4/23
HarryMonkey replied to jamiet1985's topic in Educational IT Jobs
No links for where/how to apply ??? -
Only good news in this thread [News that makes you smile/feel happy]
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
Wow! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-65017575 -
-
The Wildlife (and Gardening for Wildlife) thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
I'm beginning to think that as a wildlife eatery we've been blacklisted. -
Coronavirus: General discussion (see opening post for rules)
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
My OH works on the wards in an NHS hospital and they have been told now that mask wearing is optional! -
National Pie Week - What's your fave filling?
HarryMonkey replied to Sonic007's topic in General Chat
Here's one I prepared earlier (snake and pygmy) and yes, it was a proper pie not just a lid on a dish. -
National Pie Week - What's your fave filling?
HarryMonkey replied to Sonic007's topic in General Chat
Steak and Kidney for me, plenty of gravy and nice crispy pastry. or Bramley Apple pie swimming in red hot custard. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (Drools in a Homer like fashion). -
Presumably with icing on.
-
Ring Doorbell in a School
HarryMonkey replied to Danp's topic in Data Protection & Information Handling
Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. Don't do it. I have tried and tried and eventually given up. It just flatly refuses to connect to the school's wifi. Works fine from a hotspot via my phone. Ring's customer service advice was to reboot our Internet router. This is clearly a device that is for domestic use only. (A bit like their customer service dept). (And that's before we even start on GDPR). PS Don't do it. -
They are owned by The Key Group who are in the process of buying Integris from RM so they will have Arbor, Scholarpack and Integris all under the same umbrella.
-
Cost of living crisis 2022 - what have you cut back on?
HarryMonkey replied to Ditto's topic in General Chat
Having just moved we've got our energy bills/supplier to sort out. We are currently being supplied by the people that had the contract prior to us moving in (OVO). They've just given me a quote to remain as the supplier and I was amazed that based on their figures that they've quoted, my December bill would have been around £95 cheaper than with our previous supplier (EON). I guess we'll be changing supplier then. -
And it's in the comms cupboard.
-
The Wildlife (and Gardening for Wildlife) thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
Thanks for this, I just looked these up, might have to invest once we get all settled in and sorted. (maybe with the solar panel if funds permit). -
The Wildlife (and Gardening for Wildlife) thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
Having finally got a garden, with a bird feeder and a table, both with food, it would be rather nice if the birds stopped by now and again!
