-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
I have a 27" attached to my laptop but only until I can replace the laptop with a PC when I will have 2 x 27" (I made a point of buying a second one before they went out of stock as I wanted them matching).
-
-
I forgot to mention that Tado will provide instructions tailored to your particular boiler, just send them the make and model.
-
I have a Tado setup. Unfortunately we have no thermostats on the radiators (rented bungalow so stuck with that), I have a wireless smart thermostat in the lounge (as that's where we spend most of the time) so have a schedule set up for M-F and a separate one for the weekends. I like the fact that I can control it all from my phone as well as linking it in with Alexa ("Alexa, set the heating to 18.5"), I can also control it remotely, so If i'm going to be home late/early I can tweak the timing/temp from my car/work. I think the whole thing (starter kit) cost me around £85 from Screwfix. The benefit being you can add to it as the funds/requirements allow. It was very straightforward to install and gives me a level of scheduling way above that of my boiler thermostat as well as the remote adjustment. If you have TRVs, these can be easily replaced with Tado ones that can link into the system and controlled/scheduled individually.
-
Prevent kids removing/rearranging keyboard keys
HarryMonkey replied to athomashayter's topic in How do you do....it?
Except that the damage never happened in their lesson, must have been someone else. -
-
One has to choose one's cheese Caerphilly.
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
Would these be Blackberries by any chance?
-
Now that the big day is fast approaching, I went carol singing - with Bing Crosby, Don Henley, Mary Hopkin and Lee Marvin. It was Bing, Don, Mary, Lee and I… (Merry Christmas everyone)
-
Didn't The Range buy some Wilco stores up with a view to reopening them as Wilco?
-
Special
-
Autumn
-
Ho (silver lining).
-
Bullet
-
Down .
-
Perhaps as part of their day one induction they could be brought to the IT office where they could receive their credentials and meet the "IT Guy". Failing that, put it in a sealed envelope along with an introduction as to who you are, where you're based and helpdesk details etc. Give this to the headteacher to be passed on to teh new person on their first day. Off the back of this it's worth taking the opportunity to get a process in place for future appointments.
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
-
Google Workspace - Classroom - Visit a Class...?
HarryMonkey replied to Koldov's topic in Cloud Services
There's also this as a quick cheat sheet ... https://gamcheatsheet.com/GAM%20Cheat%20Sheet%20A3.pdf And this contains some GAM command examples. https://github.com/GAM-team/GAM/wiki -
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
-
I use the TP-Link Tapo plugs. Not had any problems with them at all.
-
