-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
-
-
The Wildlife (and Gardening for Wildlife) thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
-
[ms office - 2016] Excel 2016 blank screen when opening file
HarryMonkey replied to dapaulio's topic in Office Software
Sorry to resurrect this ancient thread but this issue has just reared its ugly head at one of my schools. When double clicking on an excel file, I just get the empty screen. I can open the file by going to File and browsing for it and it opens fine, just not be double clicking. I have tried the remedies online (that the OP also listed). This is Win 10 and Office 2016., logged in as an ordinary user and as a domain admin. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. -
-
-
-
Pardon?
-
-
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
Good trip advice.
-
I've got a lot out of being part of my local camera club.
-
I print mine at A4. I sometimes wish I'd spent a bit more and got an A3 but there's always DS Colourlabs for any A3 I might need.
-
-
That's my moggie (She still likes to come and sit on my keyboard when I'm trying to do something).
-
Loving the sky.
-
I put my bluetooth headphones in and my phone couldn't find them. I took the box to the car with the key in and it wouldn't open the car. I put my phone in it and wasn't able to call it. I also couldn't ping it from my laptop.
-
I have one of these ... https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0CQ4N37BY
-
And now, of course, what was the Vauxhall factory/warehouse is now just a pile of rubble. (Complete with a man sitting in his car all day just inside the gates).
-
Blimey, that took a while
-
The Wildlife (and Gardening for Wildlife) thread
HarryMonkey replied to elsiegee40's topic in General Chat
19 & 13 ?? -
Things that could have been improved before being approved...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
-
-
A little boy goes to his father and asks, “Daddy, how was I born?” The father answers, “Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your mum and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said: 'You've got male!'”
-
I went for a Tapo smart hub and smart button. I also have a wireless Ring camera but we only seem to use that in the garden for watching the comings and goings of the moggie and a hedgehog that is a regular visitor.
