Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. This is Lanzarote. The tarmac lanes are strictly for cyclists, skaters and scooters. Admittedly this is in a pedestrianised area, but even when it joins the busy main road, this lane continues.
  2. Check your wifi signal strength in Powershell (netsh wlan show interfaces) -Match '^\s+Signal' -Replace '^\s+Signal\s+:\s+',''
  3. Well, if we're talking breakfast, it has to be the smell of a fried egg and bacon sandwich. Mmmmmmmm
  4. Not necessarily a joke as such but it made me laugh.
  5. Yep, I remember it well. Had to be bundled into hundreds and all facing the same way. We did ok out of it. We even got a laptop one year (mind you, that was in no small way due to having a friend that worked at Tesco nudge nude).
  6. I returned my lizard to the pet shop as it wouldn't stop telling dad jokes. The shopkeeper said "that's not a lizard, it's a stand up chameleon"
  7. iPhone pic from the weekend. Battle Of Britain Airshow at Duxford (the rest of my pics are on my big camera and I haven't downloaded them yet)
  8. I saw the original one when it first came out at the cinema in Leicester Square. Completely blew my mind.
  9. As I get older, I find I only need three shops ... Specsavers, Boots and Greggs. My life is just specs and drugs and sausage rolls.
  10. Incidentally, https://www.discountsforteachers.co.uk/ gives similar discounts to Blue Light Card.
  11. No. I meant checked that we are an education support company.
  12. I had mine accepted a couple of weeks ago even though I work for an education MSP, just uploaded my ID badge. Presumably checked against our company website.
  13. Hmmm, never thought of putting it in a plantpot. I use a mini tripod which is ok but I do end up kicking it over now and again.
  14. I bought a steam roller from an antique shop in Minehead a few years ago. An early meths version still in its box.
  15. I use one of these in my back garden, I have it on a little mini tripod and have bought a spare battery for it too. Works great, videos can be watched online. https://www.amazon.co.uk/ring-stick-up-cam-plug-in/dp/B0C5QXCP7Z
  16. Mamod the little steam engine people closing its doors for good
  17. We have regular hedgehog visits during the night as as well as a couple of the local moggies.
  18. Star Wars Sundays coming up at Cineworld. (Assuming yours hasn't been closed down yet). https://www.cineworld.co.uk/static/en/uk/offers-and-promotions/star-wars-sunday
  19. It worked for me and my ID card clearly states IT Support.
  20. Your estimated wait time is more than 3 hours...
  21. I just checked and, no, it doesn't need a licence for archival use.
  22. One of my schools has just moved to SIMS connected and is now using another provider for its financial package. However, when I spoke to the engineer who did the migration he said that the FMS data would stay on the existing server purely for historical archive purposes. Nothing was said about relicencing it.
×
×
  • Create New...