Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

HarryMonkey

Members
  • Posts

    3,858
  • Joined

Everything posted by HarryMonkey

  1. Has anyone had any experience with these? are they worth installing other than for "lazy" value (Alexa turn the heating down cos I can't be bothered to get off the sofa). https://www.tado.com/gb-en/smart-thermostat-overview
  2. I must admit I've never been charged by enviro for anything they've taken.
  3. Enviro Electronics https://enviroelectronics.co.uk/
  4. People keep asking me if Tina Turner is now living at my house. I keep explaining to them that she's simply the guest.
  5. I've got a bit further but now I get ...
  6. For those who maybe don't like their chilli as hot as the rest of the family ...
  7. Just started watching After Life. It's ok, amusing in places. I've watched the first 3 episodes so far, they seem to follow a bit of a formula, and rely on the F and C words for some of their humour. I'll stick with it and see how it goes.
  8. Yes, Pete Chilvers. From what I remember he had a mountain of old RM kit (mostly stored at his house).
  9. I understand that there's an area at Bletchley Park with a load of RM kit. It was set up by my ex head of IT from when I first started in schools IT back in '95.
  10. Snakes on a Plant Saturday Night Lever
  11. The Hound Of Music Lard Of The Rings
  12. What is the cost of Anydesk?
  13. I'm sure there was an option in the RMMC to turn off UAC. Maybe I'm mis remembering. 20 odd years of using RM and then a couple of not and it soon goes out of the head!!
  14. StarWriter?
  15. I'll have a play on my iPad later with Snapseed and see what that does.
  16. A few from the Aussie Pink Floyd gig in Milton Keynes last night. I really would urge anyone who is a Floyd fan to go and see these.
  17. I've done both of these to no avail. Ok, lets have another go. EDIT: Nope, they all came out upside down again. I give up. You'll have to twist your heads round.
  18. I guess I'll have to run them through photoshop and get them turned round. Interestingly, they all appeared the right way on Facebook and on my OneDrive.
×
×
  • Create New...