Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

PeterW

Members
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

Everything posted by PeterW

  1. Ahh one of my favorites Good spot
  2. How does the weakening pound affect UK technology prices? :: HEXUS.channel - Essential IT business intelligence
  3. I'm sure this add was screwing up when I was on toms hardware last night.
  4. I take it IDE is your only option then?
  5. Check to see if igfxpers.exe is running at startup, if so remove the startup entry for it.
  6. http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&Inst=Yes&ProductID=1658&DwnldID=8854&strOSs=All&OSFullName=All Operating Systems&lang=eng It should be on here also.
  7. ftp://ftp.viglen.co.uk/files/Servers/LX270/Management_Software/ISM_8.40/XP-2K-2K3/ Any good?
  8. PeterW

    STOP: 0x00000007

    Hmm your making me doubt myself now This is from the SP3 download So I assume that goes for slipstreaming as well.
  9. PeterW

    STOP: 0x00000007

    Its cumulative so you could go straight to SP3 if you wanted.
  10. PeterW

    STOP: 0x00000007

    Ahh try with one that has SP2 integrated I'm sure that will sort you out.
  11. PeterW

    STOP: 0x00000007

    Is it at least an SP2 integrated CD?
  12. How big is the backup? you are unlikly to get a full 72Gb I believe its normally much less than this depending on what you are backing up.
  13. YouTube - Jesus On E's Demo Music Parts 00-04 (1/3 In Stereo) This one was two floppies I seem to remember, I'm glad I had an additional floppy drive. Whaaa I miss my miggy
  14. Lol thats fantastic. I have just got the 15th anniversary edition of another world its stil an awesome game.
  15. Is it this one? Buffalo Technology TeraStation Pro II iSCSI TS-I1.0TGL/R5 Review - Networking Reviews - TrustedReviews If so it might be worth having a read as they did find some limitations with it.
  16. PeterW

    New Suite.

    That chassis can take a 19" panel but I'm not sure they are producing that option at the moment, I will get Dan to come back to you when I have confirmation.
  17. I have some real nice pics of a drink damaged system somewhere will see if I can dig them out.
  18. As already stated its quite normal, its Windows Superfetch caching frequently used programs to ram. It should release it if needed.
  19. Sounds like Fujitsu Siemens, it means either they come preloaded with Vista Business and have recovery media for XP Pro or include recovery media for both XP Pro and Vista Business.
  20. LOL@ = Now that we have you on our site please buy one of our other notebooks that is not a lost leader.
  21. The dollar rate is the main factor, but your right fuel costs and china labour costs have also risen.
  22. I would have to agree, just make sure you have DDR2 ram in there something like an E2180 should be equiv/quicker than that old PentiumD.
  23. Its unlikley to work, your probably looking at an ebay job to be honest. Do you have any information on the system chipset or mainboard thats its going in?
  24. The Omnino HS chassis is still manufactured and current although Viglen aren't purchasing them anymore. Spares can still be obtained although Viglen should have a good stockpile of spares anyway. The main items are PSU, inverter, ad board and LCD panels.
  25. Hmm I can't help feeling they could have made the screen bezel alot smaller this would have kept the width close to that of the previous model LP-571/LP-591 which has a really big bezel. Hopefully the manufacturer will release smaller screen sizes in the future.
×
×
  • Create New...