Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

PeterW

Members
  • Posts

    767
  • Joined

Everything posted by PeterW

  1. It will be in the memory options in the BIOS, the board does support memory sparing so have a look and turn this off it it is enabled anywhere.
  2. Walkthrough: Create a Custom Windows PE Image Have a look at this, off the top of my head (really rough) you will need to do something like Create a PE image and mount it Inject the mass storage and lan drivers copy in ghost32 amend startnet.cmd? to lauch ghost unmount image and put it on wds or usb flash cd etc Or something like that
  3. Check the memory options in the BIOS it could be that two of the sticks are being reserved as spares.
  4. Could you make a winpe image with the mass storage drivers integrated and run ghost32?
  5. I was told yesterday that Stone have now completed thier acquisition of Vigen I'm not sure how this will effect Viglen opperations but I'm sure Stone will keep the brand alive and there is already quite a large product cross over so I would imagine it will be a pretty painless process.
  6. Hmm got one a couple of days before xmas for the better half about £40 from Morrisons.
  7. It seemed to work alright for HardOCP [H] Enthusiast - GIGABYTE X48T-DQ6 what switch is it are there any firmware updates for it?
  8. Are you able to direct connect it to another machine with a GB nic to see if you can get GB speeds at all?
  9. What happens if you manually force the link speed to 1Gbps instead of Autonegotiation in the NIC properties?
  10. That is the NTFS formatted capacity, its always less than the raw disk capacity. The larger the drive the more noticable it is for example a 1.5TB drive has a NTFS formatted capacity of 1398GB.
  11. My better half is working upto midday I have a pile of Ikea flat packs to put together for the kids bedroom and the house is a bomb site, I wish I could just go back to bed
  12. lol I need that t-shirt
  13. I just use JkDefrag JkDefrag v3.36
  14. The Wii looks much better over component than it does over composite, I can't remember does it come with an RGB scart connection?
  15. I'm not sure you have reason to Stone & Viglen have quite a large product cross over.
  16. Thats been on the cards for some time, I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing ?
  17. Hmm its a Clevo unit, it should work like a notebook in that case. What graphics adaptor does it have? There are a couple of manuals on the manufacturer's website that might be worth a look, CLEVO - Download go here and look for the L295P. Regards
  18. Hmmm nope it just looks like you then Although I will be required to dress as a pirate for my 3 year old son's bitrhday party on sunday.
  19. To me they really should be contacting you before processing the order to confirm if you still want them at the new price.
  20. How was the order placed?
  21. The problem is he is not buying as a consumer, its a b2b transaction. Was the order placed by fax at the price from the flyer? If so it was bad form for them not to notify you of the price increase before processing your order.
  22. Congrats
  23. Good luck!
  24. Do me in first please:(
  25. Ohh I hope not. Actually they are only doing six seasons so just the coming one and one more after that and we will have all the answers... or not?
×
×
  • Create New...