-
Posts
767 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by PeterW
-
I'm pretty sure most of the USFF type monitor mounting systems use the monitors VESA holes to attach the stand to monitor. It might be worth looking at some of the adjustable mounting cages (usually used for mounting slim line case under desks) and seeing if you could mount these vertically on the wall just behind the screens. I could be wrong but I think these are to fix it to the monitor stand.
-
In that case download the drivers from the first link I posted and have a look through the pdf guide included, it explains how to make a ghost boot disk as you have to manually edit it (unless you have done that alread).
-
Did you try the ones I posted? What happened, they are not like normal NDIS drivers you will need to run NDIS2.exe before the NIDS.DOS driver is loaded.
-
Sorry I got the completly wrong end of the stick, those I have linked to are the DOS drivers Try these Acer Europe - Service & Support, Drivers & Utilities, Downloads, Desktop, Acer Veriton M464
-
Try these http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nvidia.cfg/php/enduser/fattach_get.php?p_sid=M3VaIbjj&p_li=&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_tbl=9&p_id=25&p_created=1164052221&p_olh=0
-
As pointed out its an Nvidia driver you are after not a Realtek one, it can be a pain as its in two parts but there is a handy guide. Do you know which board or chipset it is you have?
-
The HP website seems to think its this one
-
I don't normally post these sort of things but I thought it was a good deal, not sure if anybody caught this deal over at hotukdeals Xbox 360 Wireless Entertainment Pack £24.00 Asda - Instore only - HotUKDeals Forum ASDA have a bundle of the Wireless Controller + Kung Fu Panda + Lego Indiana Jones for £24. It seems some stores are funny about selling them on thir own (it does say to be bundled only with a console on the box:o) but most people seem to have been able to get them. I managed to pick one up at my local store (Havant) tonight So now I'm in the missus good books (probably for all of half an hour:rolleyes:) If it stops her singing into that guitar hero thing that will be a bonus!
-
Sorry I think calling it a cable is somewhat deceptive (that Ben has linked to), I think it should be called a convertor or something. We were talking about the next to useless adaptors that allow you to plug a firewire device into a USB port but don't actually have any logic in them. USB to IEEE 1394 4 PIN FIREWIRE TRAVEL CABLE (5 feet) on eBay, also Printer Cables Extenders, Cables Connectors, Desktop Laptop Accessories, Computers Networking (end time 15-Dec-08 17:03:10 GMT) I guess it would work if the device supported the USB protocol over the firewire connection, although this would be in violation of the USB spec.
-
The video managment software bundled with the Linksys cameras will support upto 16 cameras without having to purchase additional software/licences so with those its only the cost of additional cameras and storage you have to worry about.
-
You might be able to physically plug it in but you wont get any comunication, do you have the link for it out of interest?
-
I used to say that, I'm sure certain amount of that does go on but to be honest I think I was bitter at failing anyway. I had a much better examinor the third time as well, I thought she was going to fail me for sure as I lost grip of the wheel on the roundabout that goes back into the test center, she asked me what happend (this is where I was about to cry ) I owned up to loosng control she agreed but said I recovered the situation really well and passed me.
-
Passed on my third time, majors on the first two with only the odd couple of minors. I had a bit of a stress issue on the first two and also turned up to another one without my passport so couldn't take it. Got some Kalms tablets for my third one, I remember thinking "If I don't do it this time its never goign to happen". I wouldn't mind so much but its bloody expensive.
-
Does it have a power supply, if so is the drive spinning up? It sounds like the adaptor is being partially detected but is not getting enough power.
-
That we would be able to help you with
-
I don't think your going to get one I had a bit of a google earlier and I was coming up short (a bit like in real life:rolleyes:) Your probably looking at USB I'm afraid. @Simon - mate thats full height and also I think its an addon for the Auzentech X-Fi prelude not a stand alone sound card.
-
I would have to agree with this, Windows 7 is essentially a polished Vista with some added features and the bonus of having had time for mature drivers to be released.
-
Yes I'm sure it was really straight forward, do you not just select add account select exchange put in the server & account details and bob's your uncle?
-
I have seen it a few times and basically it never gets old.
-
You mean Vista 1.5 right unless they attended PDC.
-
Me too I was glad to get it done in the end it just costs so much these days oh how I wish I had done it when I was younger! I think this relates to this
-
Which network adaptor/chipset is it by the way?
-
Does it display a valid UUID/GUID? (As apposed to all Fs)
