Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The announcement of it being GA being on a bugs and issues page is quite funny to me.

I saw the pop up on my PC last night, and given the bugs and issues on that page have been cleared I might give it a shot by the end of the week.

Posted

Showing as Feature Update within Intune....

 

No immediate rush to update, as 25H2 supported until October 2028 as previously mentioned.

 

image.png.dc9193e937fef69667f3e31b28f5f942.png

Posted (edited)

So far so good - will say I've noticed around a 10% - 20% RAM usage drop on our 8GB machines running 26H2 compared to 25H2, and I've been told by the few staff that performance has improved. A welcome update for a change! Won't be moving the entire site over to it for a goodwhile but optimistic so far.

Edited by Cat_Jam148
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Posted
16 hours ago, TwistedHelixis said:

I have been installing 26h2 on any repaired laptops. All good so far.

 

It was noticeably faster on my laptop at home, it seemed a lot snappier than before.

  • Like 1
Posted

Installed it on a 4GB laptop and need to confirm how it runs compared to another of the same model but simple things like the start menu actually load now on a fresh login where as before you would have to wait for the machine to settle down.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...