Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

6Foot3

Members
  • Posts

    182
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by 6Foot3

  1. Yes, so in the iPadOS 27 patch notes it says they've changed something with how pins work, so I'm thinking on the ViewSonic AirPlay settings, could you try turning off the pin as a test to see if it now works.
  2. Just looking at what they've changed in Ipad os 27 are you using PINs or anything like that for AirPlay? Maybe try turning off pins and see if that works.
  3. Surely ViewSonic support is the way to go.
  4. An easier option might be to restore said iPads to 26.6 and block iPadOS 27 through your MDM for now. *EDIT just found out that 26 is not signed anymore
  5. I know it doesn't solve your exact problem, but a workaround would be to use the AirServer app on a PC
  6. Just remember: buy cheap, buy twice. You might as well just buy the UniFi equipment and know what you're getting. Nothing wrong with Yealink phones, though.
  7. 6Foot3

    26H2

    We're using Intune, and it seems okay on my test build.
  8. 6Foot3

    26H2

  9. Why not use cloud drive mapper?
  10. https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/microsoft/microsoft-september-kb5002914-security-update-breaks-excel-copy-and-paste/
  11. I don't think you can delete, Only edit.
  12. I have not used Hive, but I've only heard bad things about it. Maybe it has gotten better over the last two years. My Schools have been using Printix for the last two years, and we've only had one outage that lasted 2 hours. It's super easy to set up, and pricing is based on staff count; students are free. It doesn't matter how many MFs, etc you have. The free trial is really good also, so you can do a full test of the system in your environment, and it doesn't cost anything. We use follow me printing and have Paxton cards set up for authentication.
  13. Just save yourself the hassle and use Printix.net
  14. I'm paying £27 per month for Sky Stream. I would try to get a better price
  15. Would be good if they gave some notice and not just an instant price hike.
  16. I think there should be backlash because of this. I also think they're going to sell GTA VI online as a separate game so you have to buy that as well. "GTA VI is a single-player experience"
  17. Not sure if someone else has already posted these tools, but I thought I would post them anyway. https://cmaddocks-uk.github.io/dfe-standards/ https://cmaddocks-uk.github.io/cyber-response/
  18. Save yourself the money and just go through the guidance. https://cybercompliance.org.uk/pages/cyber-essentials-checklist?srsltid=AfmBOopm0tWKE3oY4mKkBt1VgsEhmWOkCRwIW_jTuE8DQpGAd1h-bstq
  19. It seems like Tucasi is having an outage with School Cash Office this morning. I'm not sure if anyone else still uses this service, but we're required by our council to use it.
×
×
  • Create New...