Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

TheRobins

Members
  • Posts

    411
  • Joined

Everything posted by TheRobins

  1. You deserve to to be throttled at every update phase and config change
  2. Just had a call from Microsoft who deny any issues at all, however I have just tried importing 3 hardware hashes and its now working, albeit quite slow. Not sure how much intune itself is working as I only use it for a few policies and GPO the rest.
  3. Ahhhh could well be related, hence when they are not declaring it a service issue at all. Still not working for me, just tried it. I have a MS support ticket now assigned, no call as of yet but they are probably sitting on their hands waiting for the official word. I would hope that MS are spinning up some instances pretty soon to increase capacity.
  4. Reading reports online its worldwide, yet not one mention on the official status channels. Ill keep trying till it works
  5. TheRobins

    26H2

    Nahhh, all good bud...
  6. Thanks, isnt just me then Suprised no service issues been logged about it, Typically I have booked in a load of staff laptops to be migrated over and promised them back by 3pm, wont I look a wally EDIT - Looks to be Europe wide, Not able to deploy with Autopilot either - https://statusgator.com/services/microsoft-intune
  7. Morning all, Intune woes for us this morning, mainly on the Autopilot side. I have been unable to import hardware hashes via CSV all morning. (was working fine all day yesterday) I have also now noticed in Intune / Devices most of the data comes up with something went wrong. Anyone else seeing issues. MS support ticket logged but dont hold out much hope for a rapid response, their support has really gone down hill lately.
  8. Not this way, very snappy for 9.29 in the morning on a Monday.
  9. 100% I would say power. Did see this with when we upgraded some Wifi 5 Outdoor ap's so T350'cs. I now run Aruba 1930 POE+ 16 port switches on all our AP's and not had a problem since. In the old aruba switches we had I watched the POE power and they were within limits but AP's on longer cable runs were the ones that started flapping first. You could see the power requirements going up and down rapidly. We run R750's for internal ap's and I have made sure only the R750s can be master AP's and its been solid for 18 months now.
  10. Thanks, I did have the setting before but culled our win 10 policies and didnt take a copy Using Office 365 apps but from what I have seen it just uses Office16 policies as its base anyway.
  11. Hi all, I wonder what others are using for their Settings Page Visibilty settings, mainly for staff as students I want locked down as much as possible. So far I am using the following. showonly:bluetooth;printers;network-status;wifi;ethernet;network-vpn;defaultapps;appsfeatures;display;sound;network-status;wifi;ethernet Seems a little bare in there. I have also locked down control panel with the following. Microsoft.DevicesAndPrinters Microsoft.Fonts Microsoft.Mouse Microsoft.Keyboard Microsoft.Sound Microsoft.System Microsoft.DefaultPrograms microsoft.windows.immersivecontrolpanel I have noticed in control panel I am struggling to find the right microsoft. setting to allow access to outlook / email account settings, Especially for admin staff. If anyone has some suggestions or things I have missed please fire away!
  12. Wonde Yes, This would also cover issues with sending csv files via email to the teams and possible issues around that.
  13. All good this morning. It was on a go slow from around 2pm and finally gave up at 3.45, looks like its been switched off and on again.
  14. Just died on me trying to setup forms for next year. 😲
  15. Just spoke with our ISP, looks like a new change for the games to be embedded into search, but they are already working on a Regex to try and stop the assetts loading, Fingers crossed.
  16. We do, however the URL's are generic google URL's, meaning it blocks the whole of google Unless this is a recent change to it.
  17. Afternoon all, Seems to be the new craze at the moment with our students, Only noticed it today but they all seem to be doing it, Google Doodle is just hundreds of games. The URL seems embedded into google so not sure if this is going to be easily blockable using Netwseeper. Anyone else seen this?
  18. Same here after all of the threats. It seem however to only update when there are changes, And in ParentPay if I need to force a sync that method still also works.
  19. Looks like its gone off again too. On the first day back as well Ohh joy!
  20. ParentPay also had issues this morning, wonder if they are linked in some way?
  21. Wouldnt log in, Just tried again and now its working. Sure someone has switched it off and on again.
  22. Morning, Anyone else have ParentPay issues this morning?
  23. Remember doing this a few years ago. As Bob suggests speak to ParentPay. UPN was key in the matching, and I did a few manual checks before uploading.
  24. What are you running, an ISP
  25. Running a 5406Rzl2, current stats System Uptime: 514 days, 1 hour, 12 minutes, 45 seconds
×
×
  • Create New...