Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im no good with the whitty comments. But this reminds me of the time I booked myself into the Raffles hotel. This wasn't quite what I was expecting.

 

377773_10150517970661007_1236038907_n.jpg

Posted

(sound of call center background chatter)

"Hello this is Dan I am calling you from Microsoft today as we have detected you may be having a virus problem with your computer and I am here to look at that for you, if we do not deal with this soon there is a danger your computer may catch fire from all the viruses in it, they can clog up the computer pipes and cause it to overheat..."

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



×
×
  • Create New...