Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I used Edge and bing at home.... (ublock still works in edge) 

 

I usually do the competitions with my meagre points but had just forgotten lately... Anyhow 8700pts later, I turned it into £5 Amazon voucher! 

 

Cool I guess, that was a month of letting m$ spy on me for 5 Bezos bux..

 

Now if only I could collect all the pupils points and do a Richard Prior.. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...