-
Posts
5,005 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Hightower
-
School changes all staff and student timetables for 2 weeks
Hightower replied to adder1230's topic in General Chat
Bizarre. The schools I've been to are mostly 1 weekers, with the odd exception of one or two being two weekers. -
Ah shucks - I'm 21st!
-
Or a dodgy NIC
-
I'm sure that's the least of the OP's worries @Witch - Hope today goes okay for you. As Kim said, we all have days like these. It's just a case of keeping your head down and trying to get through it as best as possible. There's no worse feeling than knowing you should have done something and didn't (i.e. checking the C: drive), and realising the time you don't do it is the time you get stung. We're only human, and we all have our troubles to worry about. The time when this doesn't affect how we function is the time when we're lying six feet under. Good luck
-
School changes all staff and student timetables for 2 weeks
Hightower replied to adder1230's topic in General Chat
But then all schools are not the same. If we were, the MSU idea might actually have worked! -
School changes all staff and student timetables for 2 weeks
Hightower replied to adder1230's topic in General Chat
We beat all of you - we're running a 12 week timetable here -
lol - that record didn't last very long
-
Sounds to me like they've changed the reply to email address (quite easy to achieve). Will there be any information in the headers? email headers, extract email header, view email header, find email header, copy email header
-
Ah didn't even think to search for the site - just posted the ones sent to me in an email.
-
One more as can only do 20 in a post [ATTACH=CONFIG]8382[/ATTACH]
-
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8370[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8369[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8368[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8367[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8366[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8365[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8364[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8363[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8371[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8372[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8380[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8379[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8378[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8377[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8374[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8373[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]8362[/ATTACH]
-
Slightly off topic, and not much help to TB, but when I stopped smoking 'proper' cigs and went onto rollies I felt my health increase 10 fold. I think there's something like 2000 more chemicals in 'proper' cigs than in rollies.
-
20 in a night out? I used to smoke that on my dinner break! 60 for me in a night out before the smoking ban - £15 gone in a crack!
-
Ooops, Gave wrong Dynamic Volume extra space
Hightower replied to CHR1S's topic in Windows Server 2000/2003
I thought you can extend partitions using the Disk Management utility in 2003, but you couldn't shrink them again afterwards. For that you need some 3rd party partition software AFAIK -
Just think, in just under 6 months you will be able to call yourself a non-smoker! In just under 12 months your efforts will be rewarded as you are classed as a non-smoker for life insurance purposes and you should see a massive drop in your premium.
-
[ms office - 2007] Excel - Choosing Two Cells
Hightower replied to garethEds's topic in Office Software
If the cells are not merged, it could be that the extend mode is currently turned on. Take a look at the status bar at the bottom of the worksheet. If you see the letters EXT in bold, then extend mode is active. Double-click the EXT letters to turn it off or simply press F8. (When Excel is in extend mode, one end of a selection is "anchored" and the selection extends from there to where you click or move next.) Source: Selecting Multiple Cells by Mistake (Microsoft Excel) -
Installation / Integration Technician - Hull area - £22k to £24k
Hightower replied to bmallott's topic in Educational IT Jobs
Well if you can think of 50 reasons, I might be able to think of the other 50. How does that sound?- 8 replies
-
- exchange
- sharepoint
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Installation / Integration Technician - Hull area - £22k to £24k
Hightower replied to bmallott's topic in Educational IT Jobs
Yeah - don't mind a 2 and a half (in good traffic) hour drive every day (5 hour round trip!) Really? Awwww. What is it exactly you see in me that makes me suitable for this role?- 8 replies
-
- exchange
- sharepoint
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Installation / Integration Technician - Hull area - £22k to £24k
Hightower replied to bmallott's topic in Educational IT Jobs
What kind of benefits will be paid for 'drive & car owner' - is there any kind of car allowance for this?- 8 replies
-
- exchange
- sharepoint
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Me and the other half stopped 2 years ago - no patches or gum or anything. You need a good reason to stop (and I mean a good reason, not the lame old "i'll do it to save money"). For us, it was the birth of my niece - I hated being around her knowing I stunk of smoke. We've never looked back since, although as Mattx says you can get a craving many many years later. I still get a craving every couple of weeks when at the pub, but it lasts all of 5 seconds and on with the night we go! I've known people stop for 40 years and then one day they start up again. Somebody said about energy being better - that wasn't the case for me. But my pockets are a lot heavier now at least. I've tried before and failed, but those times I never had a decent reason to stop. We missed them, craved them, and got back on them. This time however, I knew it was for good, and from day one I never struggled and knew I would still be smoke free today. When it's right, it's easy. And there's nothing better than being able to go to the doctors and when he says "Do you smoke?" you can reply in a smarmy manner with "well doc, no, I dont smoke". Take pride in being a reformed smoker, and rub it in peoples faces whenever you can. Just make sure you don't start smoking again so they can rub it back in your face! Enjoy!
-
lol - but still time to take a quick test eh :D:D
-
I got 14 right, 70% Was the older ones that I didn't know along with the question about SBS 2008 - haven't looked at any 2008 platforms yet.
