-
Posts
5,005 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Hightower
-
I'm just happy to have survived WWIII
-
[video] How to test your memory card....
Hightower replied to mattx's topic in Jokes/Interweb Things
Yeah, plus his 'smiley face' at the start doesn't match the 'smiley face' he loads on his PC. -
I used to love PES, but when they were leading the market they kind of stood still while FIFA worked hard to improve. Now, I think FIFA's hard work has paid off and PES is chasing like FIFA once was, for being lazy.
-
That's great! Shame it's got the gameplay/graphics of Actua Soccer 2
-
Doesn't work
-
Pro Evo stinks. I think I'll wait till Xmas for Fifa 11. Happy with Fifa 10 for now.
-
Well, there's 9 days till my install, and I know for a fact that code was used a few times before me, so I'll let you all know whether mine gets cancelled before hand. Apparently once you get your welcome pack through the post you are clean sailing.
-
I would have thought this was an office job rather than IT.
-
Bossman's spot on with this. My little niece has just started nursery, and it doesn't matter whether the other children are of different race/colour, sit in a wheel chair, or have 3 legs. She plays with them all like there's no tomorrow, without even thinking to ask "why's X like that?".
-
I'm sure there was something on the forum (my link) that says this deal is only available if you haven't been with Sky for at least 2 years.
-
Well done that child. Kind of reminds me of an episode of South Park where the kids have to design a new flag for South Park
-
By the way, I stumbled on that code by Googleing 'half price sky tv voucher code' and then changing the search to only show results from the past couple of days. Keep doing that nephilim and you may strike lucky soon enough.
-
I've had the email saying my order is now active and I should expect the Sky engineer on a week Sunday (time I chose). Because my order went through initially it should be fine still shouldn't it even though they are now rejecting that code?
-
SP3 - Packages Not Allocating CC3
Hightower replied to Hightower's topic in Network and Classroom Management
No - haven't had chance to take a look even with so much else going on here. Let me know if you get anywhere with it please. Thanks, -
IE8 - No Address Drop Down History
Hightower replied to Hightower's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Thanks - that did the trick -
half price SKY tele codes - Digital World Cable Satellite Console Forum The second code worked for me, but not sure if they are still working (as Sky clock on after a while and cancel the code). My installation is sorted though
-
Erm, no, they can't. I'm signed in for that price for 12 months. If they change the price within that time I have the right to cancel my contract.
-
IE8 - No Address Drop Down History
Hightower replied to Hightower's topic in Internet Related/Filtering/Firewall
Everything worked before the move, and we were IE7 -
12 months, and can cancel straight after the price reverts to full price.
-
Fancied getting Sky in for a while, but never fancied paying £61 for it. So imagine my surprise yesterday when I stumbled upon a voucher code giving me: Free Sky HD box Free Standard Setup All 6 variety packs (kids, music, news etc) Sky Sports Pack (SS1, SS2, SS3, SS4, SSExtra, SSNews etc) Sky Movies Pack (all the Sky movies channels) HD Pack (usually a tenner extra a month) for the tiny amount of, £25.50 a month. Oh, and I did the transaction through QuidCo, so I should have £100 cashback coming in, meaning the monthly figure is actually around the £17 mark.
-
Can't see the Sky DigiBox for Sky Sports on your tele. Must be hidden away.
-
Since installing IE8 on our CC3 network, the address drop down feature is empty instead of showing recent visited sites. See attached image - any ideas?
-
Oh, and you might have more luck if you actually research the currency that the majority of members use of the site you post to. Dollars are no good to man nor beast where I'm from!
-
Why do people think they can get away with questions like this. Fair enough if it was "I'm looking at implementing a TS - what kind of spec should I be looking at for 100 users?" but to be so lazy as that beggars belief.
-
Think you're gonna need a new HDD if you can't fathom the password. If you could crack the HDD password then there's not much point in having that feature is there?
