-
Posts
5,005 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Hightower
-
Moodle 1.9.8 (Build: 20100325)
-
Can I give this one last bump before I pull my hair out?
-
So it went off of freeview back in July, and it's now the middle of September and this is the first I have heard of it. The question that needs to be asked Mr Box is "how much life was in it to start with?"
-
I went from PES (big fan) to FIFA a couple of years ago, because they seemed to be going backwards. I have seen the new FIFA demo and it looks fantastic, with new features such as handballs (been lacking that for years!) and better AI (computer now performs skill against you), as well as sorting the tackles etc out. Haven't seen a PES demo yet, but I have been informed by an extremely reliable source that it is a pile of horse excrement. That's a matter of opinion, granted, but I value my sources opinion like none other!
-
40 detectives this week 40 detectives strong Takin' a stroll down Love Street Strollin' is that so wrong Can I get my co-defendant BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu Oh no! BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP BUMP! Must have been a hundred miles Any of a hundred styles It's not about the smile you wear But the way we make out When I was another loner Nothin' but a two beach comber Anybody seen the sky? I'm I'm wide awake now Workin' the beat as we speak Working the belle du monde Believin' the havoc we wreak Believin', is that so wrong Can I get my co-dependent BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP BUMP! C'mon! Must have been a hundred miles Any of a hundred styles It's not about the smile you wear But the way we make out When I was another loner Nothin' but a two beach comber Anybody seen the sky? I'm, I'm wide awake now BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu Oh no! BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP de BUMP doop bop BUMP de BUMP doop bodu BUMP BUMP! Listen to me what I said Try to get it through your head A little bit of circumstance and A chance to make out Livin' in a citadel It's hard enough to be yourself Waiting for the bell to toll And I am wide awake now Must have been a hundred miles Any of a hundred styles It's not about the smile you wear But the way we make out When I was another loner Nothin' but a two beach comber Anybody seen the sky? I'm I'm wide awake now
-
So a different list for each account?
-
Does anyone know how to add custom external addresses to the GAL in Zimbra so they show in search when a user is sending an email. For example, our zimbra accounts might be [email protected], and these show when a user searches the GAL. How do we also add @[email protected] and [email protected] to the GAL so all users can easily find the contact they need?
-
I'd give you lads and lasses a game but I got annoyed with the Xbox years ago, and have been PS3 ever since.
-
Music teacher is trying to reset his courses for the new year. When he ticks the box to 'reset quiz attempts' he gets the attached page. Yet if he leaves the 'reset quiz attempts' unticked the course resets as it should (except it obviously doesn't reset the quiz attempts). Any ideas? [ATTACH=CONFIG]8078[/ATTACH]
-
OT but my Asda finally got ear plugs in stock again last night, resulting in my having a hasty drive down to buy ALL of them. Slept with ear plugs in for the first time in weeks last night, and boy did I sleep like a log! It's not noisy in my house - I'm just a very light sleeper and any noise (even the wind) wakes me up
-
I think you're reading into the seriousness of this thread a little too much.
-
Well yes, you are using the power from the USB port which wasn't being used prior to plugging your phone in, so those 5v have to come from somewhere. It doesn't say to the processor "i'm taking 5v from your supply so deal with it". It says to the PSU "I need 5v, give me it now!" to which the PSU happily responds and pulls a bit more power to supply it.
-
Lino? Lino as in the thing that used to be popular in the 80's in peoples kitchens?!
-
Yes, but surely it's like them saying "jamesfed, we're a bit tight up this month, and we can only afford to pay all but 1 member of staff. that 1 member of staff is you james" with a prompt reply of "thats fine by me"
-
Oh, and that just silly. They should have just said "trousers down, bend over the table, it's time for a spanking boy" when you started.
-
Ooooooh Noooooooooooooooooo........ooooooooooooooo! I just accidentally clicked on a BBC link that was completely unrelated to work, and the head phoned up asking me to return that bit of internet I stole.
-
No, for that you'd need the minority report computer It's not a failing of the system at all though as webman and others have said. It's a failing of this country, and only goes to show the kind of animals we are breeding today.
-
Isn't working through your lunch hour technically theft of your time? Yet I bet your employer wouldn't bat an eyelid if it happened.
-
Everything is possible
-
See, personally, money means nothing to me neither. As long as I have enough to cover the bills for our massive 7 bedroom house, the villa in spain, the Audi R8 Spyder, the Evo VIII, the Mini Cooper Sport, the speedboat, holiday abroad 9 times per year, and pay for the mistress, I'll be happy. Other than those necessities money means nothing to me.
-
But I'm guessing you have enough to cover the bills and still live the lifestyle you want?
