Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

robk

Mod Staff
  • Posts

    1,409
  • Joined

Everything posted by robk

  1. If you want to measure the temp where the CM-2 is located no extra sensors are required. Temp, Humidity, sound and light level are all measured by the internal sensors on the unit.
  2. I will wait for the snow in that case...
  3. You have two options I think. Either block YouTube completely, or force mitm inspection and force your clients to install a certificate. I think this is the case with most web filtering platforms as you can not see what's in the HTTPs YouTube traffic to filter or modify.
  4. With the debug info I get. Working server. root@nagios-1:~# smbclient -d3 -U guest -N -L qegs-sage lp_load_ex: refreshing parameters Initialising global parameters rlimit_max: increasing rlimit_max (1024) to minimum Windows limit (16384) params.c:pm_process() - Processing configuration file "/etc/samba/smb.conf" Processing section "[global]" added interface eth0.25 ip=fe80::220:edff:fe2c:891e%eth0.25 bcast=fe80::ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff%eth0.25 netmask=ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:: added interface eth0.25 ip=192.168.1.2 bcast=192.168.1.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0.20 ip=192.168.10.2 bcast=192.168.10.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0.11 ip=192.168.11.2 bcast=192.168.11.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0.21 ip=192.168.100.240 bcast=192.168.100.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0 ip=10.4.174.2 bcast=10.4.174.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 Client started (version 3.6.6). Connecting to 10.4.172.63 at port 445 Doing spnego session setup (blob length=136) got OID=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.30 got OID=1.2.840.48018.1.2.2 got OID=1.2.840.113554.1.2.2 got OID=1.2.840.113554.1.2.2.3 got OID=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.10 got principal=not_defined_in_RFC4178@please_ignore Got challenge flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x62898215 NTLMSSP: Set final flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215 NTLMSSP Sign/Seal - Initialising with flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215 SPNEGO login failed: Account disabled Anonymous login successful Domain=[QEGS] OS=[Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 9600] Server=[Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 6.3] Sharename Type Comment --------- ---- ------- Error returning browse list: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED Connecting to 10.4.172.63 at port 139 Doing spnego session setup (blob length=136) got OID=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.30 got OID=1.2.840.48018.1.2.2 got OID=1.2.840.113554.1.2.2 got OID=1.2.840.113554.1.2.2.3 got OID=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.10 got principal=not_defined_in_RFC4178@please_ignore Got challenge flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x62898215 NTLMSSP: Set final flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215 NTLMSSP Sign/Seal - Initialising with flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215 SPNEGO login failed: Account disabled Anonymous login successful Domain=[QEGS] OS=[Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 9600] Server=[Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 6.3] Server Comment --------- ------- Workgroup Master --------- ------- The none working server. It seems to be the session setup failed stage that is the problem, but not sure what I need to change to enable it. root@nagios-1:~# root@nagios-1:~# root@nagios-1:~# smbclient -d3 -U guest -N -L qegs-facility lp_load_ex: refreshing parameters Initialising global parameters rlimit_max: increasing rlimit_max (1024) to minimum Windows limit (16384) params.c:pm_process() - Processing configuration file "/etc/samba/smb.conf" Processing section "[global]" added interface eth0.25 ip=fe80::220:edff:fe2c:891e%eth0.25 bcast=fe80::ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff%eth0.25 netmask=ffff:ffff:ffff:ffff:: added interface eth0.25 ip=192.168.1.2 bcast=192.168.1.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0.20 ip=192.168.10.2 bcast=192.168.10.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0.11 ip=192.168.11.2 bcast=192.168.11.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0.21 ip=192.168.100.240 bcast=192.168.100.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 added interface eth0 ip=10.4.174.2 bcast=10.4.174.255 netmask=255.255.255.0 Client started (version 3.6.6). Connecting to 10.4.172.7 at port 445 Doing spnego session setup (blob length=136) got OID=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.30 got OID=1.2.840.48018.1.2.2 got OID=1.2.840.113554.1.2.2 got OID=1.2.840.113554.1.2.2.3 got OID=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.10 got principal=not_defined_in_RFC4178@please_ignore Got challenge flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x62898215 NTLMSSP: Set final flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215 NTLMSSP Sign/Seal - Initialising with flags: Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215 SPNEGO login failed: Account disabled session setup failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED root@nagios-1:~#
  5. I have one server that refuses to respond to nagios... The remaining 4 work as expected. With a working server I get root@nagios-1:/etc# smbclient -U guest -N -L qegs-sage Anonymous login successful Domain=[QEGS] OS=[Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 9600] Server=[Windows Server012 R2 Standard 6.3] Sharename Type Comment --------- ---- ------- Error returning browse list: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED Anonymous login successful Domain=[QEGS] OS=[Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard 9600] Server=[Windows Server012 R2 Standard 6.3] Server Comment --------- ------- Workgroup Master --------- ------- None working Server root@nagios-1:/etc# smbclient -U guest -N -L qegs-facility session setup failed: NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED root@nagios-1:/etc# Both servers appear to have the same firewall settings etc. Of course the one that doesnt respond correctly sometimes hangs so I could really do with the monitoring working. Does this ring bells with anyone?
  6. Have I just blown his cover?...
  7. Technically @EduTech IS a member of MS. Though any other Microsoft employees I suspect would be very welcome in addition to @EduTech.
  8. A stub forum for discussion of Education based blue room style info may well be a good idea. Large scale AV doesnt really match theatre and vice versa. @ZeroHour any chance once the new site is live do you think?
  9. Install OBS on the machine and check it works with your capture card. Assuming it does that will give live stream capability to YouTube.
  10. It could be developed by Smoothwall I didn't ask that question.
  11. I believe they changed from e-safe to another similar product, but with a lower cost from what they told me.
  12. I think we can all agree with this one.
  13. It think it's obs studio, At least that's what I installed yesterday.
  14. Live stream software installed yesterday, but not set up. Theres hope though...
  15. Not sure, but would suspect not. The local and remote ou's are likely different.
  16. I don't know if this will work, but might be worth installing OBS on your machine and seeing if it detects the capture card. I it does it will record and/or stream for you.
  17. Given you mention "between buildings" and "challenging" ducting I would expect the price to be higher than a within building install. That said maybe get a second quote just to be sure, unless this is a company which you already have a very good working relationship with. We had some interbuilding runs replaced, and they were of that order of magnitude. The cost did rise when we had to dig the drive up to find the damaged ducting though... Made for an interesting summer holiday.
  18. Happy New Year, hope the hangovers are subsiding for those partying late..
  19. A very Merry Christmas to all!
  20. @wagnerk Whats your filtering solution? We have Ruckus installed with a BYOD network. Does user level filtering to our smoothwall box. Derbyshire might be a bit of a trek for you but happy to talk if thats any help.
  21. We are new to Salamander, and just starting to get things working really well. Salamander support are being brilliant, I think they are sick of the sight of emails from me though. Are there any schools using Facility that do room swaps via Facility Cover able to compare notes with me?
  22. Order processed during the month before, Just doing ours at the moment.
  23. Another new office @john...
  24. @Joanne you have no idea what you have unleashed... @john challenge accepted?...
  25. I have a strange one with printing. Windows 7 X86 printing is fine... Windows 7 X64 is not. A windows update kills printing but not sure which one... With the cumulative updates now is not that helpful to even identify which update, just the fix! No network printers installed, with a very strange error that seems to indicate can't set default printer! The drivers in question are the Ricoh Universal PCL 6 drivers. Is anyone else just seeing this affect 64bit windows 7?
×
×
  • Create New...