-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
Biggest Little Railway In The World C4. Dick Strawbridge fronts a race against the clock to lay a model railway line from Fort William to Inverness, using a live steam engine. Some interesting engineering solutions to the problems they face. Laying O gauge track for 70 miles.
-
Secondary/6th Form 1000 devices 3 ... NM, snr tech, part time tech (M-Th 9-30 to 3-30 TTO)
-
I saw The Last Jedi on New Year's Eve. Just spoken to a colleague who went to see it in 4DX. Seems like I'll be going to watch it again
-
Irn Bru panic as fans stockpile before recipe change
HarryMonkey replied to DalekSec's topic in General Chat
Makes me fall over ! -
Irn Bru panic as fans stockpile before recipe change
HarryMonkey replied to DalekSec's topic in General Chat
The fizz can make you put on weight too ... Does drinking fizz make you fat? - BBC News - - - Updated - - - The fizz can make you put on weight too ... http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-42542818 -
Apple are offering a free battery replacement on certain phones ... I think it's just the 6S models, anyway, you can check on the website below and it will tell you if you qualify for a free battery replacement. I tested my OH's phone and it qualifies so I just need to prise it away from her for long enough to get it fixed. https://www.apple.com/uk/support/iphone6s-unexpectedshutdown/ This is an article from Money Saving Expert https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/phones/2016/11/apple-offers-free-battery-replacement-to-owners-of-faulty-iphone-6s--how-to-check-if-youre-eligible
-
Camp Coucoushee Outfitter Information & Maps - BlueWalleyes
-
-
It's A Wonderful Life was on yesterday. One of the best films ever made IMO.
-
Nothing here in the land of the concrete cow.
-
Just about clinging on to top spot
-
Fancy your own Star Wars adventure? https://www.simplemost.com/immersive-star-wars-hotel-coming-walt-disney-world/
-
I had this printed up as a 16x24 recently so I will be having my first attempt at framing at the weekend (assuming the cutting mat and the frame arrives).
-
-
Instruction to the staff keep the laptop safe
HarryMonkey replied to genesis's topic in Learning Network Manager
Once, when two PDAs were stolen from a desk just inside an office, I was told by the head of department "If I'd known we were expected to be responsible for them we would never have accepted them" -
What would you do with old iPad's?
HarryMonkey replied to simonw's topic in Mobile Devices & Tablets
-
-
I read on a forum somewhere last week that S3 has been cancelled so this might be the last series. Shame really. I'm just working my way through his books at the moment.
-
Great colours
-
Naaah, I think it's Cornwall
-
Excellent shots Jaysan.
-
This was done hand held too. 1/8th of a second ... Virginia Water a couple of years back (Might have been posted earlier in the thread).
-
We had a company visit our camera club last night who brought along an array of critters. Here's a few iPhone pics ... shameless plug for the company ... http://www.urbansafari.online
