-
Posts
3,858 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by HarryMonkey
-
If I haven't used/needed it in the last 2 years, I probably won't in the next 2 years either so out it goes. I don't have the room, time or inclination to keep old stuff "just in case"
-
New 10p Coin Collection Celebrates Queuing, Cricket, Tea...
HarryMonkey replied to 6Foot2's topic in General Chat
I've got an E somewhere but it's the only one I've seen. -
Converting a video to THIS SPECIFIC format
HarryMonkey replied to gerardsweeney's topic in How do you do....it?
+1 for Format Factory. It does MP4 to MPG conversion. -
EduGeek Blue and Yellow Lanyards - available by post
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Just out of interest, are there any of the yellow (and blue) ones kicking around? mine is looking distinctly the worse for wear and also got dropped down the loo last week (I suppose I could put it in the washing machine). -
EduGeek Blue and Yellow Lanyards - available by post
HarryMonkey replied to Dos_Box's topic in General Chat
Mine has arrived too (many thanks). I'd already put a large letter stamp on mine so didn't have any extra to pay -
-
Just use the podcasts. The app isn't necessary.
-
It's still not working for me
-
Ooops! https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/19/cathay-pacific-spells-its-name-wrong-on-side-of-plane (For some reason it won't let me post a picture)
-
I saw Alestorm a few years ago at Rock City (supporting Dragonforce).
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3nM2Ul4rLU
-
It be that time of the year again me hearties
-
You only need to do that for Win PE drivers.
-
Have you added the Win7 drivers for the network card into the RMMC? (Not just the PE drivers).
-
I'm just re-reading The Belgeriad, interestingly I bought books 1,4 + 5 for my Kindle but they have now been discontinued so I've had to get 2 and 3 as secondhand paperbacks
-
Claimed
-
This was the joint hottest summer ever. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45399134
-
-
Looking at the dust pattern on the windscreen of my car it appears as though we may have had a shower during the night, all other evidence is non existent.
-
He combines several spaces.
-
Our office is permanently 28+ regardless.
-
I just challenged my OH to recall when we last had rain in Bedford (apart from the 20 minutes on Friday). Neither of us could remember. The only day I can pinpoint was the 12th of May, that's because we were at a steam rally in Stotfold and it rained in the afternoon. Apart from that neither of us can recall when it last rained. (Mind you, that might be more to do with my age than anything else lol)
-
We had about 20 minutes of downpour on Friday night. There was absolutely no evidence of it on Saturday morning.
-
Enjoyed watching the recent Paul Whitehouse + Bob Mortimer Gone Fishing series, some great banter between the two and really funny. (Just need to watch the one from this week)...
-
I was trying this morning to pinpoint the last time I remember it raining and I couldn't
