shenley Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 What a brilliant piece of design and colour co-ordinated to the Apple too! Mu folding three-pin plug goes on sale 1
synaesthesia Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Don't compare with Apples though, it's ingenious *and* original, and won't be fighting for patents on the particular stance you take when you plug something into a wall socket
X-13 Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Oddly... I actually NEED one of these. I keep pinching the one from my Mum's camera.
Greenbeast Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Oh cool, i saw this a year or two ago, glad it's happened
timbo343 Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Yeah, i remember seeing this too, its here Folding Plug System
Pyroman Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Is it just me who doesn't like the idea of these things? Especially the fact you can "stack" them and have 3 plugs in one, I can see these causing fires if i'm honest. I just don't like the idea of playing with electricity
HarryMonkey Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Is it just me who doesn't like the idea of these things? Especially the fact you can "stack" them and have 3 plugs in one, I can see these causing fires if i'm honest. I just don't like the idea of playing with electricity This from someone calling himself Pyroman!!
Pyroman Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 This from someone calling himself Pyroman!! =D controlled fire yes, house fire...not so much
rad Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Everything is getting smaller, thiner etc, yet when I pack the ipad into its pouch, the power lead is flat (usb) yet the plug is bulkier than the lot combined, I say this is where it is going. Afterall, its only a few cables connected behind.
Greenbeast Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 I don;t see the problem clearly it's passed all the required safety requirements to be sold in this country, which is pretty amazing for any new product these days
Michael Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 This design could definitely work. The number of times I've seen cracked screens due to a notebook and plug being 'thrown' into a bag and then the back of a car.
Oaktech Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 i'm only interested if it folds up when you stand on it... As we all know, standing on a plug is more painful that childbirth (*ducks and waits for flame attacks*) 2
NikChillin Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 Everything is getting smaller, thiner etc. Speak for yourself mate
Flatpackhamster Posted February 21, 2012 Posted February 21, 2012 (edited) Don't mind me. I did my own research. Edited February 21, 2012 by Flatpackhamster
Arthur Posted December 17, 2014 Posted December 17, 2014 The 2.4 amp Mu Duo and Mu Tablet plugs are now available. Just ordered one myself. http://snag.gy/B670x.jpg
smithson83 Posted December 18, 2014 Posted December 18, 2014 (edited) These are an awesome idea, and idea long overdue. I want one, I want a few. Think i'll be pre-ordering one later. However, am I missing something, why would you pay £2 less for a single USB port.... ****EDIT**** added to my wishlist, you never know.... Edited December 18, 2014 by smithson83
SteveBentley Posted December 18, 2014 Posted December 18, 2014 That would explain why I wasn't able to find the original model on sale anywhere - had one for a while and wanted some for Christmas presents.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now