jon_Walsh Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 (edited) This happened in my street! Edited August 24, 2010 by jon_Walsh
tech_guy Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 Has someone reported the deranged old bag to the police & the RSPCA?
webman Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 Yes - Woman Caught On Security Camera Dumping Kitten In Wheelie Bin For No Apparent Reason | UK News | Sky News Evil woman. Someone should put her in a wheelie bin for 15 hours.
tech_guy Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 What a miserable old bag - time for a nice little Facebook group methinks....
CESIL Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 (edited) Leave the woman alone...she probably has to clear cat sh*t off her lawn each time she mows it like I have to... ...not that I would do such a thing to a cat though...but the owners...thats a different matter... Edited August 23, 2010 by CESIL
john Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 Thats just awful! It really is What a horrid woman to do that!
Netwacky87 Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 Im really not being funny, I saw this on Facebook last night, and I honestly thought it was a fake, and someone playing a joke, I was driving into work today and I heard it on the radio! I was like WOW! That was real!?!? How people can be so cruel!!! Hope they find her!!!!
tech_guy Posted August 23, 2010 Posted August 23, 2010 As I type, there are people roaming the streets of Coventry looking for her, wheelie bins at the ready......
sonic1485 Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 They've just this second been talking about it on the chris moyles show
NikChillin Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 :jaw:That's wheely horrible but it seems an open and shut case!
dwhyte85 Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 (edited) lol She's bin very naughty, wheely can't believe she'd do that to a cat. ...I'll get my coat Just to add the internet terrorists (or internet punks) of 4chan are after her too, or so I was told on IRC yesterday! Edited August 24, 2010 by dwhyte85
Jawloms Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 "This video has been removed due to the terms of use violation"
techtopia Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 (edited) Leave the woman alone... You are kidding, right? I mean, you aren't in any way defending her actions are you? Clue : There is NO defence for this act of cruelty! I sincerely hope she is caught, and prosecuted in such a way as to be made an example of up to an including a custodial sentence. Edited August 24, 2010 by techtopia
JJonas Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 What a miserable old bag - time for a nice little Facebook group methinks.... There already is a Facebook group just search for "cat in bin"
NikChillin Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 :nono:Calm down, she didn't kill it! She shouldn't have done it but there's no need for a public lynching!
dwhyte85 Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 Eye for an eye, someone should stick her in a wheelie bin... it wont kill her.
CESIL Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 You are kidding, right? I mean, you aren't in any way defending her actions are you? Clue : There is NO defence for this act of cruelty! I sincerely hope she is caught, and prosecuted in such a way as to be made an example of up to an including a custodial sentence. Not defending her...just sympathising with the anger that was probably behind her actions... Like I said originally, I would not go as far as she did...but I do have my own range of punishments I wish I had the nerve to try on the dirty flea bags that cr*p in and on my garden and lawns...when my kids were small I had to check the lawn before they could go outside to play...and on hot days the smell from the flower beds can be enough to drive me back indoors...
techtopia Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 :nono:Calm down, she didn't kill it! She shouldn't have done it but there's no need for a public lynching! No need for a public lynching, no, but public outrage, most definitely yes.
techtopia Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 Not defending her...just sympathising with the anger that was probably behind her actions... Like I said originally, I would not go as far as she did...but I do have my own range of punishments I wish I had the nerve to try on the dirty flea bags that cr*p in and on my garden and lawns...when my kids were small I had to check the lawn before they could go outside to play...and on hot days the smell from the flower beds can be enough to drive me back indoors... I dislike cats as much as anyone, and 'scare' them from my garden if I spot them - usually a loud "psssst" or hand-clapping is enough. But an animal lover I am overall, and could never, ever be cruel to an animal in this way, no matter what deposits it left in my garden. If you have that bad a problem with cat mess in your garden, then a few simple remedies are available - one we have employed is short pieces of yellow hose in amongst the shrubs. Cats and foxes apparently think it is a snake and steer clear. I have one piece of ground that is covered in chippings, a haven for cat and fox poo - I use the hose trick, and have never had one bit of poo deposited there. Appreciate you are probably from the "why should I" lobby, and I agree to some extent, but you 'should' because you can and it would improve your use of your outdoor space. You aren't going to beat cat owners by moaning (or putting their pets in wheelie bins!) so low cost preventive measures can be employed.
LeMarchand Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 http://blog.oregonlive.com/madaboutmovies/2009/01/medium_PussInBoots.gif How can anyone not like cats?
tech_guy Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 Someone quite rightly dobbed her in to the RSPCA. The Police aren't going to do anything as no crime was committed. Apparently there's a large crowd gathered outside her house right now and the Police are there monitoring the situation. A colleague who works for the local radio station has texted me to say the media are turning up. It's going to be interesting!
gizmo2005 Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 could have been a Catastrophic accident, some may even say that its a catastrophe im sorry but i had to
techtopia Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 Someone quite rightly dobbed her in to the RSPCA. The Police aren't going to do anything as no crime was committed. Apparently there's a large crowd gathered outside her house right now and the Police are there monitoring the situation. A colleague who works for the local radio station has texted me to say the media are turning up. It's going to be interesting! I would imagine (hope) she in actual fact deeply regrets her actions, and they were carried out in a moment of madness (we all have them, it's a human trait). It'll probably come out that she has 3 cats, 2 dogs and a budgie!
tech_guy Posted August 24, 2010 Posted August 24, 2010 I would imagine (hope) she in actual fact deeply regrets her actions, and they were carried out in a moment of madness (we all have them, it's a human trait). It'll probably come out that she has 3 cats, 2 dogs and a budgie! Or a freezer full of dead children....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now