Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Absolute fave flavour is peanut butter but I'm happy with any cookie! Congrats on 17yrs

 

Joined this month, first post is to enter to win a cookie...

 

You're my kinda guy/gal, you can stay.

Posted

Chocolate Fudge Brownie with salted caramel drizzled on top..... Yum!

 

Congratulations Edugeek on reaching 17! And thank you to Very PC for organising a celebration of this by making one lucky IT person very ill. Ha

  • Thanks 1
Posted
Oh boy, there was some ungodly cookie with crushed oreos mixed into the mixture I tried once. It was so good, but it really shouldn't have been.
Posted
Oh boy, there was some ungodly cookie with crushed oreos mixed into the mixture I tried once. It was so good, but it really shouldn't have been.

 

I really don't like Oreos "neat", but Oreo chocolate or ice cream? Gimme!

Posted
Tough one! Salted Caramel and Chocolate Or.... White Chocolate and Raspberry - I mean it's got fruit in, it's health right?! 11" of Cookie must equal at least 4 of our 5 a day fruit and veg if it was White Choc and Raspberry...
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it! ;)

If you win, I'd like to see video evidence of you consuming ALL your fish cookie in one sitting!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...