-
Posts
4,417 -
Joined
Content Type
Forums
News
20th
EduGeek EDIT Conference
Blogs
Everything posted by Haptic
-
Ulrika will be on the "Hunt" Chris
-
Now that would be good nephilim. I am looking forward to seeing their offerings! Chris
-
Saw this last night on the World News . Dell doing phones Mmmm......I take it another stab at some sort of pad will be in the pipeline also. BBC News - Dell and Baidu tie up for smartphones in China
-
Would agree on 2power, good bits of kit as far as compats go. I've sent over some pricing Techie08, look forward to hearing your thoughts. Thanks
-
I bought that Tee from Last Exit! Kudos Joe
-
Thanks James - Much appreciated - we sell not spell! Chris
-
Hello Edugeekers, We are still proud to be a Ruckus Reseller and a Big Dog Reseller at that! Please see attached pdf for details......We look forward to hearing from you. CP LTD - RUCKUS.pdf ....and we can spell I promise!
-
Educational Finance & Leasing of IT/AV Equipment
Haptic replied to Haptic's topic in Our Advertisers
**BUMP** It's that time of year again - for those with little or nor budget why not look at leasing? Chris -
Hi J, I tend to find the APC UPS Product Selector is pretty handy for this: UPS Selector Run through your specs and confirm your other environmental factors and it should give you some appropriate options. Any problems, give me a call. Thanks, Mark
- 4 replies
-
- apc
- load balancing
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
**BUMP** Going like hotcakes - good netbook at a good price!
-
I think Simon Pegg said it best: (paraphrase) I'm really annoyed, but it's like being sad that a deceased relative is slightly more decayed. Cracking analogy. Joe
-
We do! I have PM'd you. Chris
-
Hello Disease, Whichever you chose I think you will be paying more for toners than you currently do. I would however recommend the HP Colour LaserJet CP3525Dn Colour Laser Printer. Hope it helps. Chris
-
Hello Edugeekers, We have a Special Offer on for the Samsung N150-JP0MUK Netbook PC Please see below for spec and price: Samsung N150-JP0MUK Netbook PC Processor Intel® Atom™ Processor N550 (1.50GHz) with 1MB Cache Chipset Intel® NM10 Hard Drive 250GB SATA Networking Ethernet Fast Ethernet 802.11 b/g/N Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR RAM 1GB (1 x 1GB) DDR3 1066MHz - 1 x Slot SODIMM Graphics Controller Intel® GMA 3150 DVMT Sound 3W Speakers (1.5W x 2) Notebook Camera 0.3 Mega Pixel Livecam Display 10.1” WSVGA (1024 x 600) SuperBright© Non-Gloss LED Display Optical Storage None OS Provided Genuine Windows® 7 Starter Dimensions (WxDxH) 264 x 188.0 x 25.3 ~ 34.7mm Weight 1.26kg Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Collect and Return Colour White Price - £209 each ex VAT Including Next Day Delivery* If you are interested please contact us on 0845 249 1779 or email us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you...... *Offer available while stocks last
-
Hello Edugeekers, We have a Special Offer on for the HP Mini 100e Netbook PC Please see below for spec and price: HP Mini 100e Netbook PC Intel® Atom™ Processor N455 - 1.66 GHz Intel® NM10 Express Chipset Level 2 cache 512 KB 160 GB SATA Hard Disk Drive 5400 rpm Realtek Ethernet (10/100 NIC) 802.11 b/g/n 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM, running at 667 MHz, one SODIMM memory slot; supports up to 2 GB Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3150 High Definition Audio, mono speaker, integrated microphone, stereo microphone in jack, stereo headphone/line out jack; integrated VGA webcam 25.7 cm (10.1") diagonal LED-backlit WSVGA (1024 x 600) No Optical Storage Genuine Windows® 7 Starter 32-bit Genuine Windows® XP Home SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 (WxDxH) - 276 x 250.6 x 39.8 mm Starting at 1.45 kg 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty 6-cell battery Price - £168 each ex VAT Including Next Day Delivery* If you are interested please contact us on 0845 249 1779 or email us at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you...... *Offer available while stocks last
-
ALL GONE - Sorry if you missed out. Chris
-
Hope it's the grav gun! Similar note Watched Battlefield LA at t'weekend...apart from 2 glaring errors (Aaron Eckhart and Michelle Rodriguez) I didn't think it was that bad. Blatantly cashing in on the COD Generation, but suitably hectic and well paced. Joe
-
If anyone is still looking please see our advertisers section. Chris
-
Please see our post in advertiser section. Stocks are dwindling fast - 16gb + 32gb WiFi
-
Hello Edugeekers, As I am sure you are aware buy now the HP Touchpads are on offer today and we are lucky enough to have stock! HP TouchPad 16GB WIFI Tablet PC / Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core CPU APQ8060 1.2 GHz / 1GB / 16GB Internal Storage / 9.7" XGA capacitive, multitouch screen / Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n - Bluetooth / HP webOS 3.0 Price - £110 ex VAT inc Delivery HP TouchPad 32GB WIFI Tablet PC / Qualcomm Snapdragon dual-core CPU APQ8060 1.2 GHz / 1GB / 32GB Internal Storage / 9.7" XGA capacitive, multitouch screen / Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n - Bluetooth / HP webOS 3.0 Price - £145 ex VAT inc Delivery *Offer Valid while Stocks Last - Once They Have Gone, They Have Gone! If you are interested please call us at CP Ltd on 0845 249 1779 and get your order in. We look forward to hearing from you.........
-
I have a confession - Chris was officially 'Geek-Jacked' yesterday....and yes...we all found it hilarious (all but Chris) he absolutely HATES Liverpool. Us Lycanthropes care not for Football Wolfman
-
Ooooff It wasn't Susie Ma that made that order was it? Do you think we should get in touch and offer to take the lot for a tenner?
-
aha that's fair enough...we're both presenting fair comments from both sides of the spectrum And Well if it's found more than 5 fans worldwide it's worth its weight in virtual gold! Chris (Man-U...formerly Liverpool fan)
-
I do see your point and don't get me wrong if you are getting on well with it great, please disregard my comments which are only from my personal experience. Especially with Gold Tickets! Bitter arguments I can have with my colleagues in the office Friends and I mean real friends, I have stayed and do continue to stay in touch with anyway. Point taken though! I just think that day by day people are taking the onus from themselves and instead are more interested in what everyone else is up to. How does that benefit anyone in the long wrong........ An increasingly sceptical across the board Chris
-
If there is one thing I love in my oh so interesting life, it is finding out what everyone else is up to minute by minute and reporting back what I am up to. It fulfills my life and boosts my general wellbeing knowing that as well as facebook and twitter we have yet another way to follow people. It means that I can now keep up with the Jones' and tell people what I got for my lunch from tescos, (other supermarkets are available) rather than keeping my eye on the prize and concentrating on my own life and where I am heading. Is this what sharing your life means now? I am only 30 and yet so so out of touch obviously! Will give it a miss this time around, but will maybe sign up on the next one hey! Chris
